3 sealed envelopes with secret PIN code
- 17 hardened steel pins and radial counter pins, arranged in three rows
- 2 + 2 hardened steel anti-drill pins, positioned vertically and staggered
- 2 horizontally positioned pins preventing removal of the barrel
- 5 nickel silver keys and card for duplication on sealed envelope
- Stainless steel U element to prevent extraction of elements in cases of damage due to attempted break in
- Steel anti-pull cam
to ensure that duplication is made on receipt of a specific request solely from the owner.15 radial asymmetric pistons and 2 fixed pins (hardened steel) for a for a very high number of code combinations and high passive resistance to break in.
Special steel used to prevent removal of cylinder in cases of damage, due to attempted break in
Obstructs removal of the cylinder during attempted break ins.
5 patented nickel silver keys with mobile elements and ergonomic grip
Number of Anti-drill pins
3 hardened steel pins on each side
Reinforced Steel Bar prevents Snapping
The AGB cylinders are usually stock items, however if you require these keyed alike we would have to order these in a a special order and can take up to 6 weeks for delivery. We can also supply these as thumbturn cylinders as a special order. Please contact us for further details.