The Codelock CL2255 electronic combination lock
uses a code or key on the outside and a knob turn on the inside. The size is 141 x 41mm and it has a backset of 60mm.
- Code length: 4-6 digits
- Combinations: Millions
- Allows up to 80 User Codes
- Rapid Retrofit for basic single code mechanical codelocks
- On door programming via Master Codes in seconds
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Over 80,000 operations from 2 x 1.5 v AA
- LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry electronically from the keypad
- Can be used on rebated doors with corresponding rebate
- easylocks are the UKs main suppliers for Codelock CL2255 electronic combination locks.