2 Lever Mortice Sashlocks
- 13% OffYale PM246 2 Lever Mortice SashlockThe Yale PM246 2 Lever Mortice Sashlock Deadbolt is locked or unlocked by key fr...Incl. Tax$11.83 $9.86
- 13% OffERA 287 and 387 Rebated 2 Lever Mortice SashlockERA 287 and 387 Rebated 2 Lever Mortice Sashlock has a deadbolt which is release...Incl. Tax$23.05 $19.21
- 2% OffLegge 159 and 2378 2 Lever Mortice SashlockThe Legge 159-23782 Lever Mortice Sashlockis pierced to accept bolt through furn...Incl. Tax$14.98 $12.48
- 13% OffUnion 2242 2 Lever Rebated SashlockThe Union 2242 2 Lever Rebated Sashlock is locked or unlocked by key from either...Incl. Tax$25.27 $21.06
- 13% OffUnion 2295 2 Lever Mortice SashlockThe Union 2295 2 Lever Mortice Sashlock is suitable for internal doors. Deadbolt...Incl. Tax$13.44 $11.20
easylocks 2 lever mortice sashlocks are inexpensive deadlocks for fitting to wooden doors. They are low-security locks used on interior doors such as bedroom and cupboard doors. They are reversible and can be fitted to left- or right-hand opening doors. The door latch is opened using separately supplied handles on a shaft that runs through the lock to both sides of the door. Deadlocks are operated by keys that can be used from both sides. Sashlocks intended for double doors are fitted with a rebate, which prevents forcible opening of a locked door. The mortice shashlock is fitted inside the door.
easylocks stock several brands of sashlocks, including Union, Era , Legge and Yale. All locks are supplied with a striker plate and two keys. Union mortice sashlocks have a stainless steel latch and deadbolt, and the striker plate and forend can be finished in brass or chrome. Legge products carry a 10-year guarantee and have a hardened steel deadlock. Era locks have brass and satin finishes and are supplied with numbered steel keys. Yale locks have a 5-year guarantee. Case widths vary and should be checked before replacing existing mortice sashlocks.