- Rola R7/01 Hinge BoltsThe Rola R7/01 Hinge Bolts prevents doors being forced off their hinges...Incl. Tax£6.54 £5.45
- Bramah Rola FM R3/04 Casement Stay Lock KeysLock Keys Suitable For Bramah Rola FM R3/04 Casement Stays. ...Incl. Tax£11.04 £9.20
- Rola FM R3/04 Casement Stay LockThe Rola Fm R3/04 is a fanlight window lock designed for metal windows with stay...Incl. Tax£22.18 £18.48
- Bramah Kompact 3065 Dual Mortice Sashlock CaseThe Bramah Kompact 3065 Dual Mortice Sashlock Case uses a turn of the key to thr...Incl. Tax£63.01 £52.51
- Brahmah Kompact 3088 DeadlockBramah Kompact 3088 Deadlock uses a key to throw and release the deadbolt. Exact...Incl. Tax£60.12 £50.10
- Bramah Rola R3/03 CM Cockspur Window LockRola R3/03 CM Cockspur Window Lock. Casement window lock for side hinged windows...Incl. Tax£22.18 £18.48
Bramah specialise in lock design, manufacturing and distribution, locksmith services, access control equipment, burglar alarms, door entry systems and CCTV solutions. The distinguished London-based Bramah is the city’s oldest security company. Founded in 1784 on London’s Picadilly Street by Joseph Bramah, a prominent contributor to the Industrial Revolution, the company currently manufactures Rola and Bramah locks for global distribution. Its locks are manufactured in Romford and the company employs 23 people to produce authentic, traditional products with contemporary techniques. The company’s mainstay in its early years was the round-lock mechanism developed by its founder, which is currently on display in London’s Science Museum. The mechanism is sold in both traditional mortice and cylinder format, and is remarkably versatile as it inserts in various lock cases. The Rola product line takes its name from a rolling sash lock designed in the ‘50s to secure boutique windows, and products in this line still use the traditional Rola key. Bramah are members of SSAIB and their products and equipment are not only compliant with current European requirements, but also with Police regulations. Their locks are BS3621:2004- certified. A wide variety of Bramah locks are available for purchase through easylocks.