- 9% OffMaxus Brass Combination PadlockMaxus Brass Combination Padlocks are good quality, resettable, brass 3 or 4 whe...Incl. Tax$6.07 $5.06
- 12% OffMaxus Brass PadlockMaxus Brass Padlocks are a medium security padlock featuring a hardened steel sh...Incl. Tax$3.34 $2.78
- 9% OffViro Standard Brass PadlockThe Viro Standard Brass Padlock. This is a solid satin brass padlock with high c...Incl. Tax$6.71 $5.59
- 13% OffAbus 65 Series Keyed Alike PadlockAbus 65 Series Keyed Alike Padlock is keyed alike as standard. This is a premium...Incl. Tax$6.52 $5.43
- 9% OffAbus 65 Series Open Shackle PadlockAbus 65 Series Keyed Alike Padlock is keyed alike as standard. This is a premium...Incl. Tax$7.09 $5.91
- 12% OffMaxus Keyed Alike Brass Body PadlockThe Maxus Keyed Alike Brass Body Padlocks are Maxus branded quality brass body p...Incl. Tax$3.34 $2.78
- 13% OffTri Circle Brass Body Padlock Keyed AlikeThe Tri Circle brass body padlock keyed alike is for medium security application...Incl. Tax$2.40 $2.00
- 13% OffTri Circle Brass Body PadlockThe Tri Circle brass body padlock is for medium security applications. The Tri C...Incl. Tax$1.61 $1.34
- 9% OffIfam E Brass Body PadlockThe Ifam E brass body padlock is for medium security applications. The Ifam E B...Incl. Tax$3.18 $2.65
Suitable for securing everything from a cash box to the garden shed, brass padlocks have plenty of uses. A padlock is ideal for securing any static closure, including a hasp, chain or bolt. Because they are resistant to changes in temperature, corrosion and moisture, brass security devices can be used outside, or in, as required. Brass is a durable alloy which will give years of useful service. The limited number of moving components minimise the risk of mechanical breakdown.
Padlocks are available with either a key locking mechanism or a combination lock. They can vary greatly in size enabling them to fulfil a multitude of functions in domestic and commercial locations. Extra-tough shackles can be purchased in varying lengths, allowing a padlock to encompass a thicker structure as well as more usual fastenings and clasps. To minimise the risk of unauthorised people gaining access to premises, some padlocks come with keys which can't be copied. Abus, Viro, Squire and Master are all leaders in the arena of padlock construction; easylocks' collections from these well-known manufacturers ensure there is always a tough, durable padlock readily available.