British Standard Mortice Deadlocks
- Union 2100 5 Lever British Standard (BS3621) Mortice DeadlockThe Union 2100 5 lever British Standard (BS3621) mortice deadlock conform to BS3...Incl. Tax£18.07 £15.06
- Union 2124 British Standard BS3621 Euro DeadlockUnion 2124 British Standard BS3621 Euro Deadlock uses a key in order to throw an...Incl. Tax£114.37 £95.31
- Union | ex Chubb | 3G114E 5 Lever British Standard (BS3621) Mortice Deadlock With MicroswitchUnion 3G114E Deadlock with Microswitch can be unlocked from either side. The Uni...Incl. Tax£88.01 £73.34
- Securefast SKD 5 Lever British Standard Mortice DeadlockThe Securefast SKD British Standard Mortice Deadlock deadbolt can be locked or u...Incl. Tax£17.51 £14.59
- Walsall 331 British Standard Euro Thumbturn Mortice DeadlockThe Walsall British Standard (BS3621) Euro thumbturn mortice deadlock comes comp...Incl. Tax£67.46 £56.22
- Walsall 331 British Standard Euro Mortice DeadlockThe Walsall British Standard Euro mortice deadlock is fully compliant with new B...Incl. Tax£56.99 £47.49
- Walsall 661 5 Detainer British Standard Mortice DeadlockThe Walsall 661 5 detainer British Standard (BS3621) mortice deadlock conform to...Incl. Tax£23.51 £19.59
- Union 2134E 5 Lever British Standard Mortice DeadlockThe Union 2134E 5 Lever British Standard (BS3621) Mortice Deadlock conform to BS...Incl. Tax£30.42 £25.35
- ERA 261 and 361 Fortress 5 Lever British Standard Mortice DeadlockThe new Era Fortress mortice deadlock fully complies with both the European (BS...Incl. Tax£14.06 £11.72
- ERA 231 and 331 5 Lever British Standard Fortress Classic Mortice DeadlockThe ERA Fortress classic 5 lever British standard mortice deadlock fully complie...Incl. Tax£27.60 £23.00
- Union | ex Chubb | 3G114E 5 Lever British Standard Mortice DeadlockThe Union ex Chubb 3G114E 5 lever British standard (BS3621) mortice deadlock is ...Incl. Tax£48.17 £40.14
British Standard Mortice Deadlocks are very secure mortise locks that meet most insurance regulations for a secure locking mechanism that is difficult to force or pick. Locks have hardened, saw resistant pins and casings and many have fireproof ratings. These locks are intended for fitting inside doors, and a wide range of casing thicknesses are available from 24 mm through to 79 mm. The locks can be opened from either side. Some are supplied with 5 lever locks, and others use the Yale type key and have tamper resistant pin tumblers. Available finishes include polished brass and chrome plating.
Locks are supplied by a wide variety of manufacturers; the range available includes economically priced models from companies such as Ezlock and Legge. They are fitted with 5 lever keys, which meet the minimum requirements of BS3621 through to very secure high-quality units like the Union 2124 mortice deadlock supplied with a 6 pin 35/35 euro lock that is extremely strong and tamper proof. The Imperial G5054 mortice lock with a 5 lever key conforms to BS EN 1632-1 and can be used on 30 minute and one hour rated fire doors.