- Bulldog Garage Door BoltThe Bulldog Garage Door Bolt uses a key to lock and unlock....Incl. Tax£131.89 £109.91
- Bulldog Garage Door Lock BoltThe Bulldog Garage Door Lock Bolt uses a turn of the key to unlock the bolt and ...Incl. Tax£115.85 £96.54
- Bulldog Garage Door LockThe Bulldog Garage Door Lock uses a padlock which opens and removes to operate....Incl. Tax£58.81 £49.01
- Bulldog Shutter LockThe Bulldog Shutter Lock comes supplied with the bulldog super bolt, 2 keys and ...Incl. Tax£131.89 £109.91
- Bulldog 422 Heavy Duty Vertical PadbarThe Bulldog 422 Heavy Duty Vertical Padbar Is suitable for padlocks with up to 1...Incl. Tax£18.22 £15.18
Bulldog is a close-knit, family-oriented company, well known for their excellent customer service and great reputation as an industry professional. The company was established in the 1980s by founder ‘Ray Jordan’, who originally started the company to sell caravan stabilisers. The brand soon took off, however, thanks mostly to Bulldog’s pro-active approach to business and innovation. This success has allowed the company to expand their range of products into a number of different areas, including leisure, commercial and domestic iron and metal working. easylocks have several Bulldog products available; for example, a garage door lock, which also comes with a range of accessories, will allow you to keep your vehicles and other property safe and secure at all times. Depending on the type of garage you have, you can choose between a padlock or a standard door lock with a bolt. If you need extra security on your garage door, consider one of Bulldog’s garage door bolts; these reinforce the door from the inside. More robust solutions also exist for bespoke garage door designs or special considerations, such as a heavy duty vertical padbar and roller shutter locks. For question regarding Bulldog products, don't hesitate to contact one of the easylocks staff.