- ezlok Round Bullet Lock OnlyThe ezlok round bullet lock only is mainly used for shutters on shop fronts. The...Incl. Tax£15.37 £12.81
- ezlok Oval Bullet Lock OnlyThe ezlok Oval Bullet Lock is for use with roller door locks. Available Keyed Al...Incl. Tax£11.86 £9.88
- Viro Oval Bullet LockThe Viro Oval Bullet Lock is suitable as replacement lock for roller shutter doo...Incl. Tax£9.37 £7.81
- ILS Oval Bullet LockThe ILS Oval Bullet Lock Is designed to prevent the roller shutter from being li...Incl. Tax£15.61 £13.01
- ILS Round Bullet LockThe ILS round bullet lock are a popularround 53mm bullet lock ideal for preventi...Incl. Tax£14.06 £11.72
- ezlok Round Bullet LockThe ezlok round bullet lock is mainly used for shutters on shop fronts. The bull...Incl. Tax£11.09 £9.24
- ezlok Oval Bullet LockThe ezlok Oval bullet lock is used for shop front shutters and comes keyed alike...Incl. Tax£8.35 £6.96
The locking mechanisms that are used for securing roller shutters such as those generally used to protect shop fronts, or doors that provide access to sensitive areas must deliver the strength to withstand tampering. Bullet locks are made up of a sprung locking pin that is operated by the turn of a key, and a solid housing component that is firmly welded to a shutter run, which makes criminal interference extremely difficult.
Bullet locks are available in a round or oval format, which can be operated by keyed alike or keyed to differ options. The Ezlok oval bullet lock in a brass finish has a 52mm pin, 32mm body and a 14mm x 21mm face that is ideal for shop front shutters. The solid housing units are available separately and Tessi provides oval bullet lock housing that is suitable for most oval bullet locks. Viro and ILS are further trusted names in providing reliable security, and easylocks is the main supplier of most leading brands of bullet locks.