- Fab & Fix Haven Composite HingeFab and Fix Haven Composite Hinge Suits Both Inwards And Ouwards Opening Doors...Incl. Tax$16.86 $14.05
- Paddock Neon Adjustable Butt HingePaddock Neon Adjustable Butt Hinge White is white and has a choice of 3 profile ...Incl. Tax$16.46 $13.72
- Fab & Fix Harbour Butt HingeFab and Fix Harbour Butt Hinge has a profile angle of 0 degree. Up to 1. 5mm adj...Incl. Tax$12.34 $10.28
- Crompton Stormproof Casement HingesThe Crompton Stormproof Casement Hinges for casement windows. For light to mediu...Incl. Tax$1.85 $1.54
- AGB 510 & 514 80mm Butt HingeThe AGB 510 and 514 butt hinges are both 80mm butt hinges. ...Incl. Tax$7.25 $6.04
- Avocet AVW 115mm Butt HingeAvocet AVW butt hinges are 115mm butt hinges and are long adjustable. ...Incl. Tax$9.79 $8.16
- ezlok Lightweight Butt HingeThe easylocks lightweight butt hinge is a standard butt Hinge for lightweight an...Incl. Tax$2.68 $2.23
- Paddock Neon Rebated Adjustable Butt Hinge Profile Angle 15 DegreesPaddock Neon Adjustable Butt Hinge. Features a 4mm horizontal adjustment without...Incl. Tax$14.76 $12.30
The traditional butt hinge is used on doors and cupboards where the edge of the door abuts the frame. Each half of the hinge is a plate drilled to accept the fixing screws, and these pivot around a central pin to give a wide angle of travel. Available finishes include polished brass, chrome, and steel. The door and frame are normally rebated to allow a flush fitting. Different models are available for use with uPVC doors.
Crompton offers a range of narrow butt hinges for lightweight use. Supplied in pairs, they come in lengths of 76mm, 102mm and 152mm with a brass or pressed steel finish. The ezlok lightweight butt hinges are also 76mm in length and are available in brass and chrome. For uPVC doors, the Avocet AVW is an adjustable 115mm hinge in white or brown, whilst the AGB 510 and 514 hinges are 80mm models. easylocks is the UK's top supplier of butt hinges for wooden and uPVC doors.