Cash & Document Boxes
- Sterling Cash BoxThe Sterling Cash Boxes have a removable partitioned tray, also a secure lock su...Incl. Tax£12.13 £10.11
- ezlok Standard Cash BoxThe easylocks Standard Cash Box has a metal handle and standard cylinder lock. U...Incl. Tax£9.32 £7.77
- Joma Combination Cash BoxThe Joma Combination Cash Box has a metal handle and a 3 wheel resettable combin...Incl. Tax£30.49 £25.41
- Joma English Dictionary Disguised SafeThe Joma English Dictionary Disguised Safe is a realistic book safe that is idea...Incl. Tax£32.26 £26.88
- ezlok Fire Resistant & Water Proof Document Boxezlok Fire Resistant and Water Proof Document Box�protects documents from fire...Incl. Tax£79.80 £66.50
- ezlok Document Deed Boxezlok Document Deed Box Is Used For Storing Valuable Paperwork Including Deeds a...Incl. Tax£18.40 £15.33
Cash document boxes are generally used for holding the monies required for the everyday running of a business, or documents and other low value items that must be readily available to authorised persons. They are also required to offer a level of protection against fire or water damage. This means that they must be constructed from quality materials that are able to withstand these hazards for as long as possible, while also being resistant to tampering.
ezloks provides a cash document box with a sturdy locking mechanism to deter the criminal element. This box will resist temperatures of up to 840 degrees Celsius and can prevent water seepage for up to 8 hours. An offering from Jorna has a resettable combination lock and, like most, comes supplied with a coin tray. Phoenix and Sterling are further contributors to a range of high quality cash document boxes able to offer maximum protection to cash and A4 size documents. easylocks is the main supplier of these quality brands.