Cockspur Window Handles
- ezlok Crittal Cockspur Window HandleThe Ezlok Crittal Cockspur window handle is suitable for crittle metal windows. ...Incl. Tax£10.27 £8.56
- Ezlok Crittall Z148 Mounting Bracket ( for Crittall Z148 window handle )Ezlok Crittall Z148 Mounting Bracket ( for Crittall Z148 window handle ) has re...Incl. Tax£5.96 £4.97
- Titon Select Locking Cockspur Window HandleThe Titon Select Locking Cockspur window handle is specifically designed for tim...Incl. Tax£9.05 £7.54
- Titon Derwent Cockspur Window HandleThe Titon Derwent Cockspur window handle comes in white, brown silver or gold an...Incl. Tax£16.16 £13.47
- Securistyle Virage Cockpur Window HandleThe Securistyle Virage Cockpur window handle is suitable for UPVC, timber and al...Incl. Tax£5.90 £4.92
- Cotsworld PV300 Cockspur Window HandleThe Cotsworld PV300 Cockspur window handle is suitable for UPVC, metal and woode...Incl. Tax£10.37 £8.64
- Shaw 140 Breakseal Cockspur Window HandleThe Shaw 140 Breakseal Cockspur window handle is uitable for UPVC windows ...Incl. Tax£15.04 £12.53
- Cego Frameware Charisma Cockspur Window HandleThe Cego Frameware Charisma Cockspur window handle is suitable for UPVC, Timber ...Incl. Tax£11.52 £9.60
Cockspur window handles are generally used on older style windows. They consist of two pieces and work by way of a latch and catch mechanism, with the handle closing onto a wedge. They are available in various materials to match different types of window, with the most popular being UPVC and metal. This type of handle is often lockable, but there are also non-lockable varieties available.
There are several manufacturers supplying cockspur window handles in the UK, including ezlok, Securistyle, Titon and Winlock. The cost of cockspur window handles varies depending on the type selected, but both budget and premium options are available. The type needed will depend on the location of the window and the level of security required. There is a wide range of cockspur window handles available from easylocks, including UPVC and metal. The handles are also available in various finishes, so the handle can be chosen to fit the style and material of the window frame.