Tip: to see correct diagram & specifications please select options first. (if applicable)
Codelocks 'CL5010 AT' Audit Trail Electronic Combination Tubular Mortice Latch is a heavy-duty lock with Audit Trail function. Has full-size clutched lever handle for use in high-traffic applications.
CONTROL + CONVENIENCE + AUDIT.
WHO enters, WHEN did they enter, WHERE did they enter, HOW do I track all this?
• Track and control saving valuable time.
• Easy installation & programming.
• PC based programming.
• 4, 5 or 6 digit codes giving a maximum of 1,000,000 unique codes.
• Memory Stores 80 different User Codes.
• 10 One-Time User Codes
• Time of day access control.
• USB upload / download.
• View Lock History.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
Manage and program locks via Codelocks Data Management Software. Download and review door activity data using USB stick and analyse lock data on your computer. Includes a USB stick with Codelocks Data Management Software. Codelocks Data Management Software requires Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Data Management Software Features: • View Audit Trail information • Export and save audit data for Excel • Change lock functions • Change Master Code and Sub-Master Code • Add new User Codes • Manage User Codes • Record a User Name against each code • Control access during day/week • Manage weekend lockout • Suspend and Restore User Codes • Duplicate Settings between multiple locks • Delete all User Settings.
Audit Features: • Manage 999 individual locks with single USB stick • 2000 Entries Recorded • Allows up to 989 User Codes, 4, 5, or 6 digits long.
|Keys Supplied||1 Key|
• Power: 4 x AA cells • Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied) • Tamper time out and low battery warning • Hold Back: Passage • Low Battery: Warning Red LED will flash on opening to indicate batteries need to be changed • Locked and unlocked LED indicators
• Two alarm release terminals: • REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone • REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.
• Suitable for: Internal and external use • Body Material: Zinc Alloy • Buttons: Individual stainless steel • Finish: Satin Chrome, PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) hardwearing low maintenance finish • Keypad: 3 x 4
• Spindle type: 8mm (5/16") spring loaded spindle • 60mm (23 /8”) backset requires 25mm (1”) hole, 82mm (3¼”) deep • Height: 193mm • Width: 70mm • Door Thickness: 35mm - 60mm (13 /8” – 23 /8”) • Fitting Options: Vertical
• Code Change Method: Set via keypad using Master Code • Code Free entry feature • Code Free Mode: Set via keypad or key • Storeroom Function: Fitted as standard i.e. latch can be retracted by key when turned • Classroom Function: Tailpiece supplied to allow (when fitted) lock to be left in Code Free Mode when key is removed
• Standards Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. • Tested in accordance with: BS EN 1634-1:2008 • Tested to Grade 2 ANSI A156.2/A156.25 • UL/ULC Fire Rating 3 hours (when fitted with US fire kit)
• Codelocks electronic locks offer a two year guarantee and will be repaired, serviced or replaced free of charge if they develop a manufacturing fault. Faults caused by misuse, abuse and/or poor fitting are not covered by the guarantees.