Tip: to see correct diagram & specifications please select options first. (if applicable)
Codelocks Kitlock KL1500 ( Heavy Duty ) Digital Electronic Combination Lock is ideal for safes, data racks, medical carts, cupboards, lockers, & cabinets. Can be used in the home / offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities. Due to its patented keypad design, it can be fit in any orientation. Lock is for internal use. Retrofit for keyed cam locks as standard or install on lockers with no locking device in place. The lock is an easy-to-fit alternative to traditional keyed solutions.
Lock is a sleek-looking keyless lock that combines all the features of the CL1000 and CL1200 (plus many more.)
It has the benefit of a 'real time' clock programmable to open automatically after a set amount of time (this is great if you are limited to the number of lockers you can fit.) Programmable via the Master Code to auto open after a preset time (options are after 2, 4, 6, 8, & 12 hours) (public function only).
The lock has multiple user codes available. Up to 20 individual user codes can be entered into the lock at the same time. It can also be programmed so that 2 codes are required to open the lock (double-entry adds another level of security often needed in a hospital environment.)
The 4 code levels available are:
Lock has private & public functions.
Lock is IP54 rated when used with door gasket (supplied.)
The keypad can also be replaced with an iButton (supplied separately) for access control by wristband, for extra convenience. Slam-latch accessory (supplied separately) which allows "push shut" locking of the door (no need to turn the handle on the lock to secure the locker) is also available. The slam-latch accessory is for use on wooden or steel lockers and cabinets.
• Requires two CR2450 coin-cell batteries (supplied) – 50,000 openings from two such batteries
• Material: Zinc Alloy • Has 12 individual buttons • Keypad is audible
• External Dimensions: (L) 140mm x (W) 38mm x (D) 30mm to top handle • Cam Fixing Point: 8mm square • Door Thickness: Ready to fit doors up to 25mm
• Low-Battery Functionality: the lock will signal low battery to the user via the red LED flashing; the lock will open 100 more times after this signal is initiated; the non-volatile memory retains settings when batteries are changed
• Battery-Failure-Override Functionality: KL1500 has been designed so that entry can be gained by placing a PP3 battery against the external contacts along with the use of the master code