Concealed Door Closers
- Contract 8006 'Perko' Type Concealed Door CloserThe Contract 8006 'Perko' Type Concealed Door Closer Is for use on internal door...Incl. Tax£3.31 £2.76Out of stock
- Yale P-YCJDC Concealed Door CloserTheYale P-YSMDC Door Closerproviding automatic closure of internal doors, can be...Incl. Tax£5.88 £4.90Out of stock
- Perko R2 Concealed Door CloserThePerko R2 Concealed Door Closer Is for use on internal doors. Fire tested to B...Incl. Tax£23.42 £19.52Out of stock
- Perko Powermatic R100 Concealed Hydraulic Door CloserThePerko Powermatic R100 Concealed Hydraulic Door Closer Is Ideal for use with f...Out of stock
- Perkomatic R85 Concealed Hydraulic Door CloserThe Perkomatic R85 Concealed Hydraulic Door Closer Is Ideal for use with fire do...Out of stock
- ezlok Concealed Door CloserThe easylocks Concealed Door Closer is for use on internal doors, and the door c...Incl. Tax£7.57 £6.31Out of stock
Particularly on external doors located in office premises or commercial facilities, there can be a tendency to prop them open or leave them ajar. This can result in an unacceptable security breach, putting people and products at risk. Concealed door closers work using a spring action to automatically push the door closed after it has been opened. Ideal for locations where the door is subject to frequent use and doesn't benefit from continual surveillance, concealed door closers are a useful and practical fixture to many external doors.
Manufactured by well-known companies such as Yale, ezlok and Perko, concealed door closers are easy to fit and extremely effective in many different situations. One of the most popular concealed door closers currently on the market is the Perkomatic R85 Concealed Hydraulic Door Closer. For fire doors, the ezlok Concealed Door Closer is certified to BS476 Part 2, for use on a thirty-minute fire door. Suitable for a wide range of applications, easylocks' range of concealed door closers offer effective action even when subjected to heavy use.