- 14% OffIngersoll Security Dual Action Heavy Duty DSC2 Door GuardIngersoll Security Dual Action Heavy Duty DSC2 Door Guard. Its dual action restr...Incl. Tax$31.87 $26.56Incl. Tax$27.34 $22.78
- 14% OffERA 789 Door GuardThe ERA 789 door guard is a stronger alternative to the traditional door chain. ...Incl. Tax$10.26 $8.55
- 14% Offezlok Heavy Duty Door GuardThe easylocks heavy duty door guard is a stronger alternative to the traditional...Incl. Tax$7.02 $5.85
- 14% OffKickstop Hingeguard Plates WhiteThe Kickstop Hinge guard Plates Is screwed onto the frame (just behind the hinge...Incl. Tax$24.80 $20.67Incl. Tax$21.26 $17.72
- 14% OffDoorguard GrilleThe Doorguard Grille Is a 5 bar security grille which can be screw fixed to the ...Incl. Tax$119.48 $99.57Incl. Tax$102.46 $85.38
- Doorguard BarThe Doorguard Bar Is extra security for glazed or weak door panels, they should ...Incl. Tax$15.16 $12.63
- 14% OffKickstop 9602 Bevel Edge Frameguard WhiteThe Kickstop 9602 Bevel Edge Frameguard Is bolted together through the frame aro...Incl. Tax$31.10 $25.92Incl. Tax$26.66 $22.22
Door guards are used to give homes and commercial premises an additional layer of security at the entrance door or other doors leading to the outside, and are engineered to resist forced entry by a burglar or unwanted caller. They can be fitted to the upper and lower sections of the door where they are most needed to give peace of mind.
There is a selection of cutting-edge designs which come in different sizes, along with a choice of finishes including: steel, polished brass, and chrome. They are sold complete with all the necessary fittings and hardware. Leading brand name products include: the Bevel Edge Kickstop 9602 which bolts together across the frame around the strike plate of the mortice lock; the Kickstop Hingeguard plates which give extra support on the door's hinge side; and the 5 bar Doorguard security grille which is excellent for resisting forced entry when the door has weak panels. easylocks are the main supplier of door guards in the UK.