- ezlok Euro Round EscutcheonThe easylocks Euro round escutcheons come as a single and are to suit for lever ...Incl. Tax£3.64 £3.03
- ezlok Oval Round EscutcheonThe easylocks oval round escutcheons are sold individually. The escutcheons scre...Incl. Tax£4.21 £3.51
- 10% Offezlok Mortice Keyhole Round EscutcheonThe easylocks mortice keyhole round escutcheon designed to protect the keyhole f...Incl. Tax£3.64 £3.03Incl. Tax£3.26 £2.72
- 10% OffEzlok SP964 Scandinavian Modular System Blind Rose EscutcheonsEzlok SP964 Scandinavian Modular System Blind Rose Escutcheons suit Scandinavian...Incl. Tax£5.56 £4.63
- TSS Round Euro EscutcheonThe TSS Round Euro Escutcheon come supplied as a pair with all fixings....Incl. Tax£2.56 £2.13
- TSS Round Euro Escutcheon Dual FinishThe TSS Round Euro Escutcheon Dual Finish come supplied as a pair with all fixi...Incl. Tax£2.56 £2.13
- TSS Round UK Keyhole EscutcheonThe TSS Round UK Keyhole Escutcheon are supplied with all fixings and screw on....Incl. Tax£2.56 £2.13
- TSS Round UK Keyhole Escutcheon Dual FinishThe TSS Round UK Keyhole Escutcheon are supplied with all fixings and screw on....Incl. Tax£2.56 £2.13
Door hardware is the variety of products that are fixed to doors. On internal doors this is generally simple door knobs or handles, with accompanying hinges. External doors, particularly front doors, often require more door hardware. This is because unlike internal doors, front doors are not just a means of getting from one side of a wall to another. They are also a way of identifying your house, a means of obtaining your mail, and the method to secure your house when you are not there.
The range of door hardware from easylocks includes hinges, knobs and handles, letterboxes and letterbox cages, knockers, house numbers or signs and door viewers to enable a view of the caller without opening the door. Also in the range are less common items such as door restrictors, which dictate the door's opening position, door closers to gently close the door after use, and the small fine detail door furniture such as escutcheons, cylinder pulls, and finger plates.