- Fab & Fix Balmoral/ashford Sprung Lever Lever 92mm PZ Multipoint Lock HandleFab and Fix Balmoral/ashford Sprung Lever Lever 92mm PZ Multipoint Lock Handle. ...Out of stock
- ezlok Aluminium Lever Lever 48PZ Multipoint Lock Door Handlesezlok Aluminium Lever Lever 48PZ Multipoint Lock Door Handles. To suit multipoin...Out of stock
- Fab & Fix Balmoral/Ashford Sprung Lever Lever 92mm Multipoint Lock Handles - Blank Exterior PlateFab and Fix Balmoral/Ashford Sprung Lever Lever Blank Exterior Plate. Exterior b...Out of stock
- Fab & Fix Windsor Sprung Lever Lever 92mm PZ 265 screw centres Multipoint Lock HandleFab and Fix Windsor Sprung Lever Lever 92mm PZ 265 screw centres Multipoint Lock...Out of stock
- Hoppe Paddock PAS24 Lever Lever Door Handles 92PZThe Hoppe Paddock PAS24 lever/lever door handle is suitable for multipoint locks...Out of stock
- Hoppe Tokyo PAS24 Lever Lever Door Handle 92PZThe Hoppe Tokyo PAS24 lever/lever door handle is secured by design and is suitab...Out of stock
Door hardware is the variety of products that are fixed to doors. On internal doors this is generally simple door knobs or handles, with accompanying hinges. External doors, particularly front doors, often require more door hardware. This is because unlike internal doors, front doors are not just a means of getting from one side of a wall to another. They are also a way of identifying your house, a means of obtaining your mail, and the method to secure your house when you are not there.
The range of door hardware from easylocks includes hinges, knobs and handles, letterboxes and letterbox cages, knockers, house numbers or signs and door viewers to enable a view of the caller without opening the door. Also in the range are less common items such as door restrictors, which dictate the door's opening position, door closers to gently close the door after use, and the small fine detail door furniture such as escutcheons, cylinder pulls, and finger plates.