- 10% OffPenkid Window ( & Door ) Cable Restrictor Key ( for older - style Penkid restrictors )Penkid Window ( & Door ) Cable Restrictor Key ( for older - style Penkid res...Incl. Tax$1.32 $1.10Incl. Tax$1.19 $0.99
- 2% OffEzlok Lockable Cable Window ( & Door ) RestrictorEzlok Lockable Cable Window ( & Door ) Restrictor can be used on all types o...Incl. Tax$6.58 $5.48Incl. Tax$6.46 $5.38
- 13% OffERA Safety Locking RestrictorERA Safety Locking Restrictor is for doors and windows where an opening that...Incl. Tax$13.16 $10.97
- 11% OffCarl F Door RestrictorThe Carl F door restrictor restricts the opening position of the door. The Carl ...Incl. Tax$13.33 $11.11Incl. Tax$11.87 $9.89
- 9% OffVersa V-Res Adjustable Concealed Door Restrictor Stainless SteelVersa V-Res Adjustable Concealed Door Restrictor. Prevents slamming or swinging ...Incl. Tax$10.36 $8.63Incl. Tax$9.40 $7.83
It can be difficult to estimate the amount of force needed to open a door, meaning that there are occasions when the door can move more swiftly than anticipated. Unchecked, not only does this increase the risk of structural damage as the door bangs into the wall, there is also a danger to the door user and others in close proximity, who may be hit with force by the moving door. A door restrictor limits the amount a door can be opened, minimising the risk of damage to surroundings and nearby personnel.
Suitable for offices, care homes, hospitals and other public facilities, door restrictors are manufactured by well-known names such as Winkhaus, ezlok and Carl F. One of the most versatile door restrictors is the ezlok Concealed Door Restrictor, which comes in a wide range of sizes and is suitable for timber, aluminium or uPVC door and surround materials. Stocking door restrictors that provide premium performance in a number of challenging environments, easylocks offers superb products which result in high-calibre installations and excellent results.