- 14% OffRedlam MK1 Panic Bolt Replacement Glass TubeReplacement Glass Tube for Redlam MK1 Panic Bolt...Incl. Tax$4.73 $3.94Incl. Tax$4.08 $3.40
- Union 8070/1 Escape Replacement Dome OnlyUnion Replacement Dome ONLY...Incl. Tax$13.39 $11.16
- Union 8070 Escape Dome and TurnThe Union 8070 escape dome and turn is designed for use with mortice escape dead...Incl. Tax$37.01 $30.84
- 14% OffRedlam Panic Bolt MK1The Redlam bolt MK1 protects Fire exit doors from unauthorised use. In an emerge...Incl. Tax$34.07 $28.39Incl. Tax$29.23 $24.36
- 14% OffKidde Thorn 'Redlam' Fire Bolt MK2The Kidde Thorn 'Redlam' Fire Bolt MK2. For inward or outward swinging doors. Wh...Incl. Tax$75.59 $62.99Incl. Tax$65.02 $54.18
- 14% OffKingpin Escape BoltThe Kingpin Bolt Is tamper resistant and has a safe breakable insert therefore n...Incl. Tax$112.40 $93.67Incl. Tax$96.42 $80.35
- 14% OffCooper Bolt 103 Push Model With Alarm And Silence Key SwitchThe Cooper Bolt 103 Push Model With Alarm And Silence Key Switch, push button to...Incl. Tax$197.87 $164.89Incl. Tax$169.61 $141.34
- 14% OffCooper Bolt 103 Push Model With AlarmThe Cooper Bolt 103 Push Model With Alarmhas no glass to break, just a push butt...Incl. Tax$171.30 $142.75Incl. Tax$146.86 $122.38
- Cooper Bolt 101 Standard Push ModelThe Cooper Bolt 101 Standard Push Model has no glass to break, just a push butto...Incl. Tax$106.32 $88.60
Escape bolts are commonly used on fire doors where the exit is restricted except in an emergency. Emergency units fitted with bolts and latches are primarily used by trained staff who understand how the device works, and are only used when an emergency situation is unlikely to happen. They are not suited for a final exit door that is normally used by the general public.
There is a broad selection of quality designs, sizes and colours on offer. Leading brands include the Redlam MK1, which guards fire exits against unauthorised use. In an emergency, a small hammer attached to the unit is used to break the glass which activates the panic bolt that immediately slides back and unlocks the door. The Union 8070 has an escape dome and turn lever action suitable for use with mortice escape deadlocks. In an emergency, the see-through plastic dome is broken, which exposes the lever that opens the door. easylocks is the largest supplier of escape bolts in the UK.