- Gu Ferco Munster Joinery Latch Deadbolt 2 Rollers Multipoint LockGu Ferco Munster Joinery Latch Deadbolt 2 Rollers Multipoint Lock. To suit multi...Incl. Tax£47.99 £39.99
- Fercomatic Automatic 2 Roller Cams 70PZ Multipoint LockThe Ferco Fercomatic automatic 2 roller cams 70PZ multipoint lock is suitable fo...Incl. Tax£70.44 £58.70
- Ferco Lever Operated 4 Roller Cams 70PZ Multipoint LockThe Ferco Lever Operated 4 Roller Cams 70PZ Multipoint Lock is suitable for both...Incl. Tax£44.35 £36.96
- Ferco Lever Operated Tripact 2 Hooks 70PZ Multipoint LockThe Ferco lever operated tripact 2 hooks 70PZ multipoint lock is for timber door...Incl. Tax£50.82 £42.35
- GU UPVC Fercomatic Latch And Deadbolt KeepGU UPVC Fercomatic Latch And Deadbolt Keep. Keep suitable for GU Fercomatic mult...Incl. Tax£24.50 £20.42
Ferco Architectural Hardware, founded in Canada in 1983 as a subsidiary of Ferco International S.A.S., is part of the Gretsch-Unitas holding, a group of over 40 distribution centres across the world. Ferco International was founded in 1977, and Gretsch-Unitas, in 1970. Between the three of them, these companies hold an extensive range of high-quality products with manufacturing plants across the globe and a world-wide distribution network. Ferco Canada’s mainstay was promoting multipoint locking hardware solutions to Canadian door and window manufacturers, when the company first started its activity. Nowadays, Ferco manufactures multi-point locks, lever handles, gripset handles, mortice locks, flush bolts, strike plates, and ancillary door hardware. In terms of window products, the company’s product portfolio includes Tilt&Turn, Push-out casement, casement and awning, single and double hung window hardware. Additionally, Ferco distributes sliding door technology to clients around the world, supporting all products with a 10-year guarantee. As a major supplier of all Ferco items, easylocks ensures these hardware locking solutions can be purchased and delivered throughout the UK.