- Souber Oval Anti Thrust Plate Satin StainlessTheSouber oval anti thrust finger plateis used for for protecting a mortice nigh...Incl. Tax£17.51 £14.59Out of stock
- TSS Plain Finger PlateThe TSS Plain Finger Plate is designed to be used in high traffic areas to prote...Out of stock
- ezlok "Push" Stainless Steel Finger Plateezlok "Push" Stainless Steel Finger Plate features the word "push" engraved into...Incl. Tax£8.69 £7.24Out of stock
- ezlok Polished Brass Finger Plateezlok Polished Brass Finger Plate come with pre drilled fixing holes. Can be pur...Incl. Tax£12.06 £10.05Out of stock
- ezlok Stainless Steel Finger Plateezlok Stainless Steel Finger Plate this is a quality finger plates with radius e...Out of stock
- ezlok Aluminium Push Finger PlateThe easylocks aluminium push finger plate has pre-drilled fixing holes...Out of stock
Finger plates are usually fitted onto doors that are frequently used such as the doors in schools, office buildings and leisure centres. They help to protect the door from the wear and tear that comes from being frequently opened and closed. Finger plates are nearly always made from metal, but different styles and finishes can be created through the use of different types of metal such as aluminium or brass.
Souber is one of the leading manufacturers of finger plates, and their models come in several different finishes to match the doors that they will be fitted to. All of their finger plates come complete with clutch head screws that can be used to attach the finger plate to the door. A range of finger plates is also produced by ezlock, and this leading company is known for its high quality products. The ezlock range includes aluminium and polished chrome finger push plates. These as well as a wide range of other high quality finger plates can be found on the easylocks website.