- Fix 844S CylinderReplacement Cylinders For Use With Fix 844s Handles, Can Be Used To Change The K...Incl. Tax£68.68 £57.23
- Fix No.83 Espag Window HandleThe Fix No.83 Espag window handle is a non lockable window handle...Incl. Tax£21.98 £18.32
- Fix A696 Lever Lever Door HandleThe Fix A696 Lever door handle is an unsprung lever handle. The Fix A696 Lever d...Incl. Tax£92.92 £77.43
- Fix 835S Door HandleThe Fix 835S door handle do not come supplied with cylinders, these can be order...Incl. Tax£87.20 £72.67
- Fix 895S Door HandleThe Fix 895S door handle do not come supplied with cylinders, these can be order...Incl. Tax£77.93 £64.94
- Fix 844S Door HandleThe Fix 844S door handle do not come supplied with cylinders, these can be order...Incl. Tax£92.95 £77.46
- Fix 6025 Lever Operated 2 Hook Bolts 72PZ Multipoint LockThe Fix lever operated 2 hook bolts 72PZ multipoint lock is suitable for both ti...Incl. Tax£92.83 £77.36
Particularly suitable for UPVC doors or timber doors, a Fix lock from easylocks offers all the benefits which multi-point locking brings. Unlike night latches which have only one locking point, a multi-point locking system has several different points at which a projection is mounted. In addition to the deadbolt and spring latch, the lock also has additional contact areas which results in a more secure system. Integrating hook shaped bolts into its system, a Fix lock is suitable for either a new build property or to replace existing locks. Fix locks are made from premium alloys which have been chosen for their resistance to extensive wear as well as their ability to withstand moisture and temperature changes. All the lock components have been manufactured with care to give a product that operates smoothly and is built to last. Fix locks are easy to operate and have several different positions which allow householders easy entry to and egress from their home. The Fix locks selection from easylocks is an economical and effective choice for a wide range of residential properties.