- Crompton 1137 Gate Latch Twisted HandleThe Crompton 1137 Gate Latch features a twisted handle design. ...Incl. Tax£8.77 £7.31
- Crompton 1822 Heavy Automatic Gate LatchThe Crompton 1822 Heavy Automatic Gate Latch Is a heavy duty automatic gate latc...Incl. Tax£5.26 £4.38
- ezlok Ring Gate LatchThe easylocks ring gate latch is suitable for keeping gates closed and can be op...Incl. Tax£6.56 £5.47
- Crompton 0020 Light Suffolk LatchThe Crompton 0020 Light Suffolk Latch Is a popular gate latch featuring Corrosio...Incl. Tax£2.35 £1.96
- Crompton 1136 Gate Latch Plain HandleThe Crompton 1136 Gate Latch - Plain Handle. For use on garden gates. Features c...Incl. Tax£3.37 £2.81
- Crompton 1819 Automatic Gate LatchThe Crompton 1819 Automatic Gate Latch is light duty and features a auto latch, ...Incl. Tax£1.86 £1.55
- ezlok Auto Gate LatchThe easylocks auto gate latch is ideal for keeping gates closed, the gate latch ...Incl. Tax£3.06 £2.55
Every gate needs a reliable method to keep it closed that is also simple to open. A variety of traditional gate latches have been developed to cope with most situations. Some operate with handles on both sides, whereas others are suited to low gates where a single lever can be reached from either side. Gate latches can be strictly functional, but some designs are also decorative.
Crompton supply two different models of Suffolk latch which are suitable for tall gates. These feature a latch lever on the inside and a trigger arm operated from the outside. The outer part also has a pull handle to facilitate closing the gate. For low gates, a very simple design is the Crompton 1131 surface pattern latch. A number of ring gate latches are available with various degrees of ornamentation from the very plain through to decorative styles with twisted rings, and finishes can be either japanned black or galvanised. easylocks is the UK's leading stockist of gate latches.