- 14% OffGatemaster Bolt On Gate Key LatchThe Gatemaster Bolt On Gate Key Latch, these locks are available with different ...Incl. Tax£66.04 £55.03
- 14% OffGatemaster Bolt On Gate DeadlockThe Gatemaster Bolt On Gate Deadlock is a popular gate deadlock from Gatemaster ...Incl. Tax£63.64 £53.03
- 14% OffGatemaster Euro Double Throw SashlockThe Gatemaster Euro Double Throw Sashlock Is also available with an Fire Brigade...Incl. Tax£73.19 £60.99
- 14% OffGatemaster Heavy Duty Double Throw Euro DeadlockThe Gatemaster Heavy Duty Double Throw Euro Deadlock can be bolted or welded whe...Incl. Tax£60.66 £50.55
- 14% OffGatemaster Double Throw Euro Deadlock and Rim Fixing BoxThe Gatemaster Double Throw Euro Deadlock and Rim Fixing Box. Fixing boxes house...Incl. Tax£49.03 £40.86
- Gatemaster Euro DeadboltThe Gatemaster Euro Deadbolt comes supplied with Euro double cylinder but no fix...Incl. Tax£46.12 £38.43
Gate locks are excellent additions to both commercial and residential gates, and are a quick, easy way of maximising security, making sure that the gate and premises are protected from unauthorised access and that no unwelcome visitors are able to break in. As demand for reliable and high security locks for gates has risen, so too has the technology and quality of locks produced by manufacturers, and the latest electronic and digital locks provide heightened security while also having functions that give owners and authorised persons easier entrance when they need it. Locks for use with gates are made to be especially durable and resilient, making them long-lasting and incredibly difficult to tamper with as well as able to sustain potentially erratic outdoor conditions.
easylocks stock a great number of different types of gate locks, such as inward and outward opening, deadlocking latches, rotating electric locks and sashlocks, suitable for all gate variations, including drive-through gates and external sliding gates. Leading gate lock manufacturers such as Welka, Gatemaster, Borg and Signet are stocked amongst the extensive range, with highlights including the Borg 300 Digital Gate Lock, which has a keypad to gain entry and anti-climb housing, and the unique Viro Rotating Spike Electric Lock, made specifically for sliding gates.