- Rola R7/01 Hinge BoltsThe Rola R7/01 Hinge Bolts prevents doors being forced off their hinges...Incl. Tax£6.77 £5.64
- Yale WS12 Hinge BoltsThe Yale WS12 Hinge Bolts help keep the door in the frame on the hinged side aid...Incl. Tax£24.40 £20.33
- Yale P125 Hinge BoltsThe Yale P125 Hinge Bolts are used to prevent doors from being forced off their...Incl. Tax£8.24 £6.87
- ERA 740 Hinge BoltsThe ERA 740 hinge bolt offers added security on external doors with exposed hing...Incl. Tax£10.78 £8.98
- ezlok Hinge BoltsThe easylocks hinge bolts are essential for all outward opening doors. The hinge...Incl. Tax£6.10 £5.08
- Ingersoll HB2 Hinge BoltsThe Ingersoll HB2 Hinge Bolts are essential for all putward opening doors with ...Incl. Tax£10.55 £8.79
Hinge bolts are important items to be installed on doors that open inwards which may be subject to force, such as kicking, as well as outward facing doors where the hinge is visible. An example of such a door would be a recessed front door or an entrance door to a private flat. Hinge bolts comprise of fit and forge pins, made of steel. Sometimes they are referred to as dog bolts, and are installed into the door leaf on the hinge side. These hinges must be fitted in pairs, 150mm from the top and bottom of the door.
A wide range of hinge bolts are available that can be quickly and easily installed on your door to improve security. For example, the hinge bolts produced by leading security manufacturer ERA are high quality and come with the necessary fixings you will need to install the bolts. Rest assured knowing that your home or business has the addition of a high quality hinge bolt, supplied by easylocks; ensuring that your entrance doors cannot be forced off their hinges.