- Trade Security Supplies 75mm Face Fix Letters Polished BrassTrade Security Supplies 75mm Face Fix Letters ideal for use either internally or...Out of stock
- ezlok Brass House Numbers & LettersThe easylocks brass house number is solid brass. 0-9 and A, B and C are availabl...Out of stock
- Trade Security Supplies 75mm Numerals Polished BrassTrade Security Supplies 75mm Numerals ideal for use either internally or externa...Out of stock
- ezlok Chrome House Numbers and LettersThe ezlok Chrome House Numbers and Letters are available from 0-9 and A-C....Out of stock
- Trade Security Supplies 75mm Numerals Polished ChromeTrade Security Supplies 75mm Numerals ideal for use either internally or externa...Out of stock
Most homes have an indication near the front door of the number of the property. These are largely for the benefit of postal workers, but can help visitors and others orientate themselves within a street as well. The choice of product to represent a house is as important as the other frontal accessories like the door knocker and letterbox. House numbers and letters have as much variety as any text-based art, with choices of fonts, colour, size and spacing all factors of a decision. Home owners should decide first if they want a plaque-style design, where a block is mounted to the property with the desired text already inscribed, or whether to purchase individual characters and separately mount each. Home owners should also consider additional text, such as the street name, or the family name alongside the house number. These are thoughtful additions that leave a strong first impression.
easylocks stocks ezlok Brass House Numbers & Letters, with the 0-9 and A-C range of characters available in 76mm x 43mm dimension. All come complete with fixing screws and are made from solid brass, which is ideal for products with environmental exposure.