- Tri Circle Iron PadlockThe Tri Circle iron padlock is an economical and value for money range of iron p...Incl. Tax$2.22 $1.85
- Master 6121, 6125 & 6127 Pro Series Weather Proof Laminated PadlockThe Master 6121 and 6127 pro series weather proof laminated padlock is a substan...Incl. Tax$33.12 $27.60
- Ifam 45000 Series Chrome Close Shackle Padlock Keyed to DifferThe Ifam 45000 Series Chrome Close Shackle Padlock Is a Marine grade padlock wit...Incl. Tax$23.63 $19.69
- Abus 83/55 Series Rock Closed Shackle Steel PadlockAbus 83/55 Series Rock Closed Shackle Steel Padlock has a Nano Protect rust resi...Incl. Tax$77.48 $64.57
- Abus 83/55 Series Rock Standard Shackle Steel PadlockAbus 83/55 Series Rock standard Shackle Steel Padlock has a Nano Protect rust re...Incl. Tax$69.86 $58.22
- Abus 83CS/50 Series Closed Shackle Steel PadlockAbus 83CS/50 Series Closed Shackle Steel Padlock has a Nano Protect rust resista...Incl. Tax$68.00 $56.67
- Abus 83WPIB Series Submariner PadlockThe Abus 83WPIB Series Submariner Padlocks has a Nano Protect rust resistant sha...Incl. Tax$63.24 $52.70
- Abus 83WP Series Extreme Standard Shackle PadlockThe Abus 83WP Series Extreme Standard Shackle Padlocks has a steel alloy body, h...Incl. Tax$52.56 $43.80
Iron is a go-to material for security equipment as it's very strong and sturdy. As the strength of iron can be affected by chemicals, padlocks are often made from raw, unfinished iron to help them maintain their durability. This means that iron padlocks can begin to rust when used in harsh weather conditions, so they work best when used indoors, or when sheltered from the elements. Iron padlocks are ideal for use on internal doors, heavy duty cabinets, and enclosed shelving units, as well as on gates, sheds, and garden storage units when protected with tarp.
Iron is an excellent material for padlocks because of how it's created. It's made up of small individual iron plates that are stacked one on top of the other, which maintains the strength throughout the padlock. Tri Circle iron padlocks, available through easylocks, are some of the most secure on the market, with hardened shackles, double locking mechanisms, and a wide range of sizes (from 20mm to 63mm body width) to meet all needs and requirements.