- Maxus Weatherproof PadlockMaxus Waterproof Padlock. Features double locking for extra security. Laminated ...Incl. Tax£9.24 £7.70Out of stock
- Ifam 45000 Series Chrome Close Shackle Padlock Keyed to DifferThe Ifam 45000 Series Chrome Close Shackle Padlock Is a Marine grade padlock wit...Incl. Tax£17.21 £14.34Out of stock
- Abus 83/55 Series Rock Standard Shackle Steel PadlockAbus 83/55 Series Rock standard Shackle Steel Padlock has a Nano Protect rust re...Incl. Tax£53.39 £44.49Out of stock
- Abus 83WPIB Series Submariner PadlockThe Abus 83WPIB Series Submariner Padlocks has a Nano Protect rust resistant sha...Incl. Tax£48.32 £40.27Out of stock
- Abus 83WP Series Extreme Standard Shackle PadlockThe Abus 83WP Series Extreme Standard Shackle Padlocks has a steel alloy body, h...Incl. Tax£40.16 £33.47Out of stock
Offering the same protection against unauthorised access, vandalism and theft as other types of padlock, laminated locks are treated with a weather-resistant coating which safeguards them both from the elements and from rust corrosion. Their portability and minimal installation make padlocks a favourite for those looking to secure their belongings on the move, such as travellers and cyclists. The protective coating on these locks is available in a few colours, adding a splash of personality to an otherwise functional item.
Conspicuous blue and yellow casings in plastic or rubber deter potential thieves while 3-6 pin mechanisms preserve the integrity of the lock. Abus and Master Locks dominate the laminated padlock market with their steel bodies and cut-resistant shackles but a range of manufacturers gives buyers the chance to obtain a weatherproof padlock of excellent quality for under £5. Each lock is provided with a minimum of two keys and in some cases feature a rekeyable design which allows for a security update when needed. Explore the easylocks laminated padlocks range for more information.