- FB1 Fire Brigade Lever PadlockThe FB1 Fire Brigade lever padlock is an approved fire brigade lever padlock. Th...Incl. Tax£5.15 £4.29
- FB14 Fire Brigade Lever PadlockThe FB14 Fire Brigade lever padlock is a approved Fire Brigade Old English style...Incl. Tax£11.59 £9.66
- Radar NKS PadlockThe NKS Radar Padlock comes in a red finish and can be operated by NKS Radar key...Incl. Tax£16.27 £13.56
- FB11 Fire Brigade Lever PadlockThe FB11 Fire Brigade lever padlock is a approved Fire Brigade Old English style...Incl. Tax£10.28 £8.57
- FB1C Fire Brigade Lever Padlock And ChainThe FB1C Fire Brigade lever padlock is fitted with a chain to stop the padlock b...Incl. Tax£16.27 £13.56
- ERA 212 Big 6 Lever Padlock Keyed to DifferThe ERA 212 ""Big 6"" 6 lever padlock is a very heavy duty padlock incorporates ...Incl. Tax£123.38 £102.82
Lever padlocks are ideal for securing chains, door hasps, and gates. There are various grades and styles of padlock to suit different applications, with the CEN standards indicating the security level offered by each padlock. Heavy duty CEN-rated padlocks are insurance approved due to their security features, whilst Fire Brigade approved padlocks allow easy access for emergency services should the need arise. Models available include the traditional 'Old English' and close shackle types which offer greater resistance to attack.
Amongst the toughest padlocks available, the Chubb (now branded as Union) 1K11 Battleship lever padlock includes a six lever mechanism and a drop-forged, rivetless casing, whilst the Walsall 5 lever heavy duty CEN graded 3 padlock features an anti-drill plate, pick resistant levers, and stainless steel construction. For less demanding applications, 'Old English' designs are available from Walsall and include models in the fire-brigade approved class. Many models can be supplied keyed alike to minimise the number of keys needed, and some include master-key options. easylocks can supply padlocks from the leading manufacturers and extra keys are available if required.