Metal Window Locks
- 10% OffBramah Rola R3/03 CM Cockspur Window LockRola R3/03 CM Cockspur Window Lock. Casement window lock for side hinged windows...Incl. Tax£22.97 £19.14Incl. Tax£20.59 £17.16
- 10% OffYale | ex Chubb | 8K106 Window LockYale | Ex Chubb 8K106 Window Lock Is Surfaced Fixed and Suitable For Metal Windo...Incl. Tax£32.98 £27.48Incl. Tax£29.57 £24.64
- ERA 825 Transom Stay LockThe ERA 825 transom stay lock clamps the window stay to The fixed peg on metal t...Incl. Tax£7.58 £6.32
- ERA 829 Casement Handle LockThe ERA 829 casement handle lock utilises a high tensile steel bolt to prevent t...Incl. Tax£14.46 £12.05
- ERA 901 Metal Window LockThe ERA 901 metal window lock fits most metal windows including casement, side h...Incl. Tax£25.56 £21.30
- 10% OffERA 903 Metal Window Swing LockThe ERA 903 metal window lock is suitable for most metal casement windows, the l...Incl. Tax£35.99 £29.99Incl. Tax£32.26 £26.88
- 10% OffERA 904 Metal Snap LockThe ERA 904 metal snap lock can be used on most metal hinged windows, when closi...Incl. Tax£25.30 £21.08Incl. Tax£22.68 £18.90
- 10% OffYale 8K123 Window Lock 1 Lock 1 Key whiteThis product is now sold under theYale brand, but has not changed design. The Ch...Incl. Tax£23.82 £19.85Incl. Tax£21.36 £17.80
- 10% OffRola FM R3/04 Casement Stay LockThe Rola Fm R3/04 is a fanlight window lock designed for metal windows with stay...Incl. Tax£22.97 £19.14Incl. Tax£20.59 £17.16
- 10% OffMaxus Hinged Metal Window Locks ( Pair )Maxus Hinged Metal Window Locks ( Pair ) suited to outward-opening hinged metal ...Incl. Tax£15.92 £13.27Incl. Tax£14.28 £11.90
- Ingersoll FM68 Metal Fanlight Hinged Window LockIngersoll FM68 Metal Fanlight Hinged Window Lock is a casement stay lock. To sto...Incl. Tax£17.81 £14.84
Metal window locks are made specifically for metal and aluminium windows and add extra security and protection to otherwise vulnerable areas. Windows are often overlooked when it comes to security solutions; however, they are one of the first places targeted by thieves looking to gain entry, so ensuring that windows are tightly clamped down, blocking access and preventing opening without the use of a key is crucial, especially on commercial properties. Several different types of locks have been manufactured for securing metal windows, with some attaching to the frame and others to the handle or transom. Locks are simple to fit and many can be removed without difficulty, causing little to no damage to the window itself.
easylocks have a whole host of window locks for metal and aluminium windows available in various styles by lock manufacturing giants such as Yale and ERA. Popular locks amongst the range include a casement handle lock by ERA, which, with its steel bolt centre, keeps the handle intact and making the window openable only via the accompanying key. For hinged windows, the ERA metal snap lock, which has an auto lock function which activates when the window is closed, is a great security solution.