- Wilka 038R Euro Mortice Deadlock CaseThe Wilka 038R deadlock is a very high quality deadlock, which is for use on met...Incl. Tax£68.76 £57.30
- Maxus 5 Lever Mortice DeadlockThe maxus 5 lever deadlock is a great value lock when a British standard lock is...Incl. Tax£9.92 £8.27
- Maxus 3 Lever Mortice DeadlockThe Maxus 3 lever mortice deadlocks are suitable for internal doors at great val...Incl. Tax£6.44 £5.37
- Wilka 1435 Euro Deadbolt CaseThe Wilka 1435 Euro deadbolt case is specifically designed for thermally broken ...Incl. Tax£131.00 £109.17
- Imperial G5007 5 Lever Escape DeadlockThe Imperial G5007 5 Lever Escape Deadlock is operated by key from either side. ...Incl. Tax£119.26 £99.38
- Union L2C22 Euro Deadlock CaseThe Union L2C22 Euro Deadlock Case, uses a Eurolock cylinder and key (not suppli...Incl. Tax£17.78 £14.82
- Briton 5210 Dual Profile Deadlock CaseThe Briton 5210 Dual Profile Deadlock Case uses a Euro cylinder(not supplied) to...Incl. Tax£21.68 £18.07
- ERA Architectural Euro Mortice DeadlockThe ERA Architectural Euro mortice deadlock is a Euro profile cylinder mortice D...Incl. Tax£17.32 £14.43
Suitable for high-security applications on both external and internal doors, mortice deadlocks are designed to be inset into the door and secured by shooting a strong bolt into a matching keep on the frame. These locks can be operated by mortice keys or cylinder locks, and various options are available for specific requirements including quick releases for fire escapes. Many designs include enhanced security features such as drill plates, anti-saw rollers in the bolt, and anti-pick detainer mechanisms.
Mortice deadlocks are produced by all major lock manufacturers, including Yale, Union (Chubb), Walsall, ERA, Legge and Zone. Both European and British Standard approved locks are available, whilst those compliant with the 'Secured by Design' programme are viewed favourably by insurers. Lever-operated mechanisms can feature up to five levers, and interchangeable cylinders can make changing locks a simple matter. Common finishes include polished brass, chrome plate, and satin chrome. easylocks stock a wide range of mortice deadlocks.