Mortice Escape Locks
- 11% OffUnion 224403/04 Escape Euro Mortice Sashlock CaseUnion 224403/04 Escape Euro Mortice Sashlock for doors requiring a single action...Incl. Tax$80.16 $66.80
- 11% OffUnion Euro DIN Escape Sashlock 55mm Stainless Steel CaseUnion Euro DIN Escape Sashlock 55mm Stainless Steel Case. Contains strike and fi...Incl. Tax$61.97 $51.64Incl. Tax$55.08 $45.90
- 11% OffUnion | ex Chubb | 3R35X 5 Detainer Mortice Escape LockThe Chubb 3R35X 5 detainer mortice escape lock has the same features as the stan...Incl. Tax$183.54 $152.95
- 11% OffUnion 21572 3 Lever Escape DeadlockThe Union 21572 3 lever escape deadlock. Locked or unlocked by key from outside....Incl. Tax$174.18 $145.15
- 11% OffImperial G5007 5 Lever Escape DeadlockThe Imperial G5007 5 Lever Escape Deadlock is operated by key from either side. ...Incl. Tax$133.81 $111.51
- 11% OffImperial G9064 5 Lever Escape DeadlockThe Imperial G9064 5 Lever Escape Deadlock is opened from the outside via a key,...Incl. Tax$151.08 $125.90
- 11% OffWellington Fort 4K Escape DeadlockThe Wellington Fort 4K Escape Deadlock is locked and unlocked from the outside w...Incl. Tax$117.05 $97.54
- 11% OffUnion L224402 Escape Euro Sashlock CaseThe Union L224402 Escape Euro Sashlock Case is used for whenused for fire doors ...Incl. Tax$84.41 $70.34
- Ezlok Radar Disabled Toilet LockEzlok Radar Disabled Toilet Lock is an identical copy of the Radar Disabled-Toi...Incl. Tax$135.66 $113.05
Emergency and fire exits need to be secure from the outside yet allow rapid egress without the need for a key on the inside, and mortice escape locks provide the necessary combination of security and safety. Various mechanisms are available for opening from the inside, from lever operation through to thumb-turn latches, and most models can be locked or opened from either side using a key.
There are different mortice escape locks to suit different applications, offering abilities such as locking on closure, high security features like anti-saw rollers, and can be supplied in alike or master-keyed batches to reduce the number of keys required for larger premises. As the lock operation is directional, most such locks are handed. Some manufacturers offer a choice of finish, including chrome and brass. Lever, detainer, and cylinder locks are all available, with extra keys if required. easylocks can supply escape locks from leading manufacturers, including Era, Union (Chubb), Wellington, and ezlok.