Mortice Sliding Door Locks
- Union | ex Chubb | 3M50 Mortice HookboltThe Unionex Chubb 3M50 Mortice Hookbolt's deadbolt and hookbolt are locked or un...Incl. Tax£196.15 £163.46Out of stock
- Willenhall | ex Century | 3500 Series 4 Lever Mortice HookboltThe Willenhall ex Century 3500 Series 4 Lever Mortice Hookbolt's top hook engage...Incl. Tax£161.46 £134.55Out of stock
- Union 2401 5 Lever Mortice Sliding Door LockThe Union 2401 5 Lever Mortice Sliding Door Lock's clawbolt is locked or unlocke...Out of stock
- Union 2477 3 Lever Sliding Door Lock ClawboltThe Union 2477 Sliding Door Lock is suitable for wooden sliding doors. The Union...Out of stock
- Union 2449 Euro Mortice Sliding Door LockThe Union 2449 Euro Mortice Sliding Door Lock requires a euro profile cylinder....Incl. Tax£45.64 £38.03Out of stock
- Wilka 1436 Euro Hookbolt CaseThe Wilka 1436 Euro hookbolt case is mainly used on aluminium sliding doors. ...Out of stock
- Willenhall | ex Century | 3000 Series Non Locking HookboltThe Willenhallex Century 3000 Series Non Locking Hookbolt's hook engages automat...Out of stock
- Union | ex Chubb | 3M51 Mortice HookboltThe Union ex Chubb3M51 Mortice Hookbolt is locked or unlocked by key from either...Incl. Tax£187.56 £156.30Out of stock
easylocks is the primary UK supplier of mortice sashlocks and keeps a full range from leading manufacturers to secure internal and external doors.
easylocks has a wide selection of these specialised locks, from leading manufacturers such as Union and Wilka. Some mortice sliding door locks are designed for use in specific areas, like the Union 2426 Mortice Sliding Bathroom Door Lock, which can be locked from the inside using a key but has an emergency release on the outside. Many, like the Union 3M50 Mortice Hookbolt, use a detainer lock which gives high resistance to unauthorised entry and is robust enough to use on 60-minute timber fire doors. A specially designed Wilka 1436 Euro Hookbolt Case is available for aluminium sliding doors.