Other Utility Keys
- Bobrick CAT74 keyThe Bobrick CAT74 is used as towel and soap dispenser keys. They only suit locks...Incl. Tax£2.39 £1.99
- Snap On LL series keys (LL1-LL900)The Snap On LL series keys are used as tool box keys. We use state of the art ma...Incl. Tax£1.99 £1.66
- Craftsman 8000 series keys (8001-8223)The Craftsman 8000 series keys are used as tool box keys and suit locks by Craft...Incl. Tax£1.99 £1.66
- Emka EK333 keyThe Emka EK333 keys are used as utility keys, caravan keys and many others. They...Incl. Tax£1.99 £1.66
- Giussani G series keys (G3001-G3480)The Giussani G series keys are used as roof rack and garage keys. They suit lock...Incl. Tax£2.99 £2.49
- Giussani G series keys (G000-G479)The Giussani G series keys are used as roof rack keys and garage keys. They also...Incl. Tax£2.99 £2.49
A utility key can be used for many different purposes, these include water, gas, radiators, electric and much more. You can get these functions on individual keys, or on a 4-way key, made from either metal or plastic. These keys can be suitable for a range of residential and commercial purposes, so you never know when you’ll need one.