- Crompton 1A Heavy Duty Brenton Pattern PadboltThe Crompton 1A Heavy Duty Brenton Pattern Zinc Plated Padbolt suits padlocks up...Incl. Tax$7.90 $6.58
- Crompton 2A Medium Duty Brenton Pattern PadboltThe Crompton 2A Medium Duty Brenton Pattern Black Padbolt suits padlocks up to 1...Incl. Tax$4.56 $3.80
- ezlok Medium Duty PadboltThe easylocks medium duty padbolt is a medium duty padbolt for use on gates and ...Incl. Tax$6.16 $5.13
- Crompton Zinc Plated Oval PadboltThe Crompton Zinc Plated Oval Padbolt suits padlocks up to 12mm. Suitable for ga...Incl. Tax$5.24 $4.37
- ezlok Heavy Duty PadboltThe easylocks heavy duty padbolts are for use on gates and sheds. ...Incl. Tax$42.05 $35.04
- ezlok Oval PadboltThe easylocks oval padbolt is a medium duty padbolt for use on gates and sheds. ...Incl. Tax$6.67 $5.56
Padbolts are a familiar and popular method for securing doors and gates with a padlock. The sliding bolt action provides a solid closing mechanism, and incorporates loops through which a padlock can be inserted to secure the door. Typically rated for medium- or heavy-duty usage, they are available in various sizes and finishes. These fixings are particularly popular for garden sheds.
The Crompton range includes both oval and in-line designs, all of which are suitable for padlocks with a shackle of up to 12mm diameter. Different finishes are available, including zinc plate and a more attractive black finish for where aesthetics are a concern. The ezlok range also includes a variety of styles and sizes, including a heavy duty model with a strong 19mm thick bolt and duplicated loops allowing the bolt to be secured in either the open or closed position. easylocks can supply a choice of padbolts suitable for various applications from both the Crompton and ezlok ranges.