- Maxus Combination Locking PadboltThe Maxus combination locking padbolt is suitable for gates, sheds, cupboards an...Incl. Tax£13.19 £10.99Out of stock
- Yale Y600 Combination Locking PadboltThe Yale Y600 combination locking padbolt is heavy duty CEN rated 2 and has an e...Incl. Tax£25.25 £21.04Out of stock
- Squire Keybolt Locking PadboltThe Squire keybolt is a tough, all weather key operated locking bolt replacing t...Incl. Tax£20.18 £16.82Out of stock
- Crompton Zinc Plated Oval PadboltThe Crompton Zinc Plated Oval Padbolt suits padlocks up to 12mm. Suitable for ga...Incl. Tax£4.13 £3.44Out of stock
- ezlok Oval PadboltThe easylocks oval padbolt is a medium duty padbolt for use on gates and sheds. ...Incl. Tax£5.34 £4.45Out of stock
Padbolts are a familiar and popular method for securing doors and gates with a padlock. The sliding bolt action provides a solid closing mechanism, and incorporates loops through which a padlock can be inserted to secure the door. Typically rated for medium- or heavy-duty usage, they are available in various sizes and finishes. These fixings are particularly popular for garden sheds.
The Crompton range includes both oval and in-line designs, all of which are suitable for padlocks with a shackle of up to 12mm diameter. Different finishes are available, including zinc plate and a more attractive black finish for where aesthetics are a concern. The ezlok range also includes a variety of styles and sizes, including a heavy duty model with a strong 19mm thick bolt and duplicated loops allowing the bolt to be secured in either the open or closed position. easylocks can supply a choice of padbolts suitable for various applications from both the Crompton and ezlok ranges.