Patio Door Locks & Gears
- 14% OffYale P124 Patio Door LockThe Yale P124 Patio Door Lock. A multipurpose lock suitable for most types of wo...Incl. Tax$29.77 $24.81
- 14% OffSchlegel BHD 2 Point Patio Door Lock Body OnlyThe Schlegel BHD patio door lock has 2 Point locking. The patio door lock come...Incl. Tax$50.78 $42.32
- 14% OffPatlock French Door Lock WhitePatlock French Door Lock. This Patlock secondary French door security lock is ea...Incl. Tax$97.15 $80.96Incl. Tax$83.53 $69.61
- 14% OffSiegenia Top GlidersSigenia Top Gliders. Glider blocks for use with Sigenia tilt and slide patio doo...Incl. Tax$20.46 $17.05Incl. Tax$17.52 $14.60
- 14% OffFullex 2 Point Patio Door Lock (Pin On Frame)Fullex 2 Point Patio Door Lock (Pin On Frame). Pin engages the button on the lo...Incl. Tax$44.17 $36.81Incl. Tax$37.87 $31.56
Patio door locks provide secure locking for sliding doors. The door locking mechanism may use hooked levers or locking pins to engage the striker plate in the door frame. There may be one or more locking levers, with some models even having opposing hooks and anti lift bolts. These locks are usually fitted to sliding aluminium doors, but can also be supplied for timber and UPVC doors. A variety of models can be fitted with shoot bolts that securely lock the door and prevent it from being forced open without a key.
Patio door locks have two important dimensions that need to be verified before purchase; the backset, which is the dimension from the front plate to the centre line of the lock hole, and the Pz, the distance between the lock hole centre line and the actuating handle. There are three Fullex door lock gears designed for aluminium doors with Pz dimensions of 50 mm, 105 mm and 201 mm and a range of backset sizes. The Monarch 187Pz models designed for wooden patio doors come with mushroom head locking pins that engage when the handle is lifted and are supplied with or without hook bolts.