- UNION 1448 ( 3 Lever ) Rim SashlockUNION 1448 ( 3 Lever ) Rim Sashlock suitable for shed doors etc. Comes with stri...Incl. Tax$28.99 $24.16
- Maxus MX632 Rim SashlockMaxus MX632 Rim Sashlock ideal for shed doors etc. Complete locks with fixings &...Incl. Tax$17.32 $14.43
- Maxus MX631 Rim SashlockMaxus MX631 Rim Sashlock ideal for shed doors etc. Complete locks with fixings &...Incl. Tax$16.61 $13.84
- Union 1445 Nib Ward & Tumbler Rim LockThis Union 1445 Rim sashlock uses a nib ward and tumbler. The latchbolt is withd...Incl. Tax$27.77 $23.14
- Union 1439 3 Lever Rim SashlockThis Union 1439 rim lockworks on 3 levers. The 1439's latchbolt is withdrawn by ...Incl. Tax$61.19 $50.99
- ERA 177 Rim SashlockThe ERA 177 Rim Sashlock is suitable for a variety of applications including she...Incl. Tax$27.66 $23.05
Rim sashlocks have a solid metal plate and a key lock mechanism. Unlike mortice sashlocks, rim sashlocks are designed to be attached directly onto the face of the door. They are commonly used on internal doors that are too thin to accommodate mortice locks, or on sheds, store cupboards and outbuildings. Sashlocks are a simple yet effective way to improve the security of an area and prevent break-ins and theft.
easylocks are official stockists for three sashlock manufacturers: ERA, Ezlok and Union. The ERA 177 Rim Sashlock is a sturdy double-handed lock which makes it suitable for use on both left-handed and right-handed doors. It is available in a polished brass or a grey finish, and it comes with a strike plate. The Union 1439 Lever Rim Sashlock deadbolt can be locked from either side. It works on three levers and has up to 50 differs, which makes it an excellent choice for high security areas.