Roller Shutter Bullet Locks
- ezlok Oval Bullet LockThe ezlok Oval bullet lock is used for shop front shutters and comes keyed alike...Incl. Tax£8.90 £7.42
- 10% Offezlok Round Bullet LockThe ezlok round bullet lock is mainly used for shutters on shop fronts. The bull...Incl. Tax£10.30 £8.58
- ILS Round Bullet LockThe ILS round bullet lock are a popularround 53mm bullet lock ideal for preventi...Incl. Tax£15.31 £12.76
- 10% OffILS Oval Bullet LockThe ILS Oval Bullet Lock Is designed to prevent the roller shutter from being li...Incl. Tax£15.23 £12.69
- 10% OffViro Oval Bullet LockThe Viro Oval Bullet Lock is suitable as replacement lock for roller shutter doo...Incl. Tax£8.95 £7.46
- ezlok Oval Bullet Lock OnlyThe ezlok Oval Bullet Lock is for use with roller door locks. Available Keyed Al...Incl. Tax£12.30 £10.25
- ezlok Round Bullet Lock OnlyThe ezlok round bullet lock only is mainly used for shutters on shop fronts. The...Incl. Tax£15.84 £13.20
Roller shutter bullet locks are used to secure shutters by engaging a bolt into the runners on either side to prevent lifting. A lock housing is attached to a part of the shutter itself, providing a socket into which the bolt can be fixed. When unlocked, the bullet lock can be withdrawn from the housing and removed entirely for safe keeping. Locks can be supplied in keyed alike or keyed to differ sets, and housings are generally sold as a separate item. The finish is usually in nickel or brass.
Various models are available from leading suppliers, including ILS, ezlok, and Viro, and come in both round and oval configurations. Pins are usually 53mm in length although the Viro Oval Bullet Lock also has a 43mm variant for installations with less available depth. A variety of bullet locks and matching housings are available from easylocks, with different keying options and spare keys.