Roller Shutter Key Switches
- Geba 2 Way Key SwitchThe Geba 2 Way Key Switchcomes supplied with a 30/10 half euro cylinder and 3 ke...Incl. Tax£31.94 £26.62Out of stock
- ezlok Padlockable Key Switch BoxThe ezlok Padlockable Key Switch Box Is a weldable metal box which houses roller...Incl. Tax£19.33 £16.11Out of stock
- Geba 1 Way Key SwitchThe Geba 1 Way Key Switch comes supplied with a 30/10 half euro cylinder and 3 k...Incl. Tax£37.67 £31.39Out of stock
- ezlok Euro Switch - MomentaryFlush fitted electric switch operated by 40mm euro cylinder (not included). Mome...Incl. Tax£62.30 £51.92Out of stock
- ezlok Euro Switch - MaintainedFlush fitted electric switch operated by 40mm euro cylinder (not included). Main...Incl. Tax£62.30 £51.92Out of stock
Roller shutter key switches are sturdy key boxes which feature a roller shutter key mechanism. The boxes can be mounted onto a wall to allow users to efficiently open and close electric shutters at the turn of a key. Roller shutter key switches that need to be installed in public or high risk areas can be internally housed in a lockable key switch box for additional security. Lockable key switches will minimize the chances of vandalism and prevent thieves from illegally opening the shutters.
Geba manufacture two different roller shutter locks which are designed for use in conjunction with electronically operated roller shutters. Both come with three keys, and they can be keyed to differ or keyed alike. Ezlok have a secure lockable welded metal box which houses the roller shutter key switch, and their padlockable box is designed for use with a secure shackle padlock. easylocks are an authorized retailer of the above roller shutter key switches.