- Maxus Hardened Steel Straight Shackle Padlock Keyed to DifferMaxus Hardened Steel Straight Shackle Padlocks are perfect for use on roller shu...Incl. Tax£39.55 £32.96
- Maxus Double Slot Straight Shackle PadlockAnvil padlock to secure 2 chain link ends with maximum protection. A hardened st...Incl. Tax£28.19 £23.49
- Iseo Boxer Euro Shutter PadlockThe Iseo Boxer Euro Shutter Padlock Is supplied with an Interchangable cylinder ...Incl. Tax£96.01 £80.01
- Viro Mini Condor Roller Shutter PadlockThe Viro Monolith Hardened Straight Shackle Padlock is a strong steel padlock fo...Incl. Tax£83.35 £69.46
- Viro Totem Chain PadlockThe Viro Totem Chain Padlock is a cylinder shaped solid steel padlock for use wi...Incl. Tax£34.33 £28.61
- Viro Panzer Armoured Straight Shackle Euro PadlockThe Viro Panzer Armoured Straight Shackle Padlocks are a specially designed shap...Incl. Tax£88.54 £73.78
- Viro Thor Hardened Anvil PadlockThe Viro Thor Hardened Anvil Padlock is a strong steel padlock for the most safe...Incl. Tax£62.02 £51.68
Shutter padlocks – also known as straight shackle padlocks - are characterised by a rectangular, U-shaped body, with a sliding bolt to close the loop across the forks. They were designed specifically for attaching to hasps on rolling or sliding shutters where access to the lock may be difficult due to being close to the ground. Armoured models are available for increased security and there are many versions offering British Standard compliance and good level CEN ratings. Straight shackles generally resist sawing by rolling in situ, whilst the body shape makes attack by bolt cutters difficult.
Amongst the many designs available, the Viro Mini Condor is especially well suited as a shutter padlock, as it features an extra thick 23mm shackle, floor fixing device, hardened cylinder, and an armoured, drill resistant case. Armoured models are also produced by Ifam, Abus, and ezlok. easylocks can supply a wide range of shutter padlocks from leading manufacturers, with a number of keying options and security levels for different applications.