Slide Arm Door Closers
- Dorma TS91 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer Body Only (No Arm)The Dorma TS91 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer has been tested to BS EN1154, It can also...Incl. Tax£92.29 £76.91Out of stock
- Briton 2130B.T.C Size 2-4 Slide Arm Closer With BackcheckThe Briton 2130B.T.C Size 2-4 Slide Arm Closer With Backcheck Is tested to BS EN...Incl. Tax£163.36 £136.13Out of stock
- Dorma TS90 Size 3 Slide Arm CloserThe Dorma TS90 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer has been tested to BS EN1154, It can also...Incl. Tax£70.44 £58.70Out of stock
- Dorma TS93 sizes 2-5 Slide Arm Closer with Backcheck And Delayed ActionThe Dorma TS93 sizes 2-5 Slide Arm Closer with Backcheck And Delayed Action has ...Out of stock
- Dorma TS92 sizes 2-4 Slide Arm CloserThe Dorma TS92 sizes 2-4 Slide Arm Closer has been tested to BS EN1154, It can a...Out of stock
In many locations, such as schools, hospitals, offices and the communal areas of multi-occupancy dwellings, it is important that doors open smoothly and with minimal levels of force. Without a side arm door closer, the moving door can swing open abruptly. This not only has the potential to damage the wall on the far side of the door, but an abrupt movement can be hazardous to those with limited strength, such as children or the elderly. Side arm door closers graduate the motion of the door to give a gentle, controlled action.
Briton and Dorma are the major manufacturers of side arm door closers, providing a selection of models which are suitable for most environments. Where compliance with appropriate regulation is required, the Dorma TS90 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer is an ideal option, as it has been tested to BS EN 1154. easylocks' premium selection of side arm door closers also includes models with a back stop and delayed action, giving a range of highly effective products suitable for numerous commercial applications.