Slide Arm Door Closers
- Briton 2130B.T.C Size 2-4 Slide Arm Closer With BackcheckThe Briton 2130B.T.C Size 2-4 Slide Arm Closer With Backcheck Is tested to BS EN...Incl. Tax£163.36 £136.13
- 10% OffDorma TS90 Size 3 Slide Arm CloserThe Dorma TS90 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer has been tested to BS EN1154, It can also...Incl. Tax£70.44 £58.70Incl. Tax£63.14 £52.62
- Dorma TS91 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer Body Only (No Arm)The Dorma TS91 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer has been tested to BS EN1154, It can also...Incl. Tax£92.29 £76.91
- 10% OffDorma TS92 Size 2-4 Slide Arm CloserThe Dorma TS92 Size 2-4 Slide Arm Closer has been tested to BS EN1154, It can al...Incl. Tax£148.66 £123.88
- 10% OffDorma TS93 size 2-5 Slide Arm Closer with Backcheck And Delayed ActionThe Dorma TS93 size 2-5 Slide Arm Closer with Backcheck And Delayed Action has b...Incl. Tax£196.09 £163.41
In many locations, such as schools, hospitals, offices and the communal areas of multi-occupancy dwellings, it is important that doors open smoothly and with minimal levels of force. Without a side arm door closer, the moving door can swing open abruptly. This not only has the potential to damage the wall on the far side of the door, but an abrupt movement can be hazardous to those with limited strength, such as children or the elderly. Side arm door closers graduate the motion of the door to give a gentle, controlled action.
Briton and Dorma are the major manufacturers of side arm door closers, providing a selection of models which are suitable for most environments. Where compliance with appropriate regulation is required, the Dorma TS90 Size 3 Slide Arm Closer is an ideal option, as it has been tested to BS EN 1154. easylocks' premium selection of side arm door closers also includes models with a back stop and delayed action, giving a range of highly effective products suitable for numerous commercial applications.