Single Panic Bars | EN1125
- 14% OffUnion EN1125/179 Silver Single Panic BoltUnion EN1125/179 Silver Single Panic Bolt Designed to be used in areas accessed ...Incl. Tax$77.28 $64.40
- 14% OffBriton 379 Reversible Mortice Panic Latch Push BarThe Briton 379 Reversible Mortice Panic Latch Push Baris for use in areas access...Incl. Tax$151.67 $126.39
- 14% OffBriton 378 Reversible Rim Panic Latch Push BarThe Briton 378 Reversible Rim Panic Latch Push Bar is for use in areas accessed ...Incl. Tax$69.01 $57.51
- 14% OffBriton 376E Single Panic BoltThe Briton 376 Exit Hardware is designed to provide immediate escape at all time...Incl. Tax$129.72 $108.10Incl. Tax$111.19 $92.66
- 14% OffExidor 296 Reversible Rim Panic Latch Push BarThe Exidor 296 Reversible Rim Panic Latch Push Bar is for use in areas accessed ...Incl. Tax$97.57 $81.31Incl. Tax$83.64 $69.70
Single panic bars provide a simple, push-operated means of escape on emergency exit doors, usually with a single locking point, although some models utilise a vertical bar mechanism which can latch the door at top and bottom. The EN 1125 Euronorm specifications rate devices according to their suitability to various applications, for instance door weight, fire resistance, durability, and security.
Intended for use on individual doors, single panic bars are available with a variety of latching options, including mortice and rim latches. Both Iseo and Briton offer vertical bar versions for extra security. The Briton 376 features additional anti-thrust plates to prevent forcing. The majority of designs are reversible, suiting doors of either handing. The Exidor 296 Reversible Rim Panic Latch Push Bar also offers an optional rim cylinder lock to allow access from the outside. easylocks is the UK's leading supplier of single panic bars and stocks models by Iseo, Briton, Exidor and ezlok.