- 10% Offezlok Shear LockElectromagnetic locks, commonly known as maglocks, have a large magnetic coil. W...Incl. Tax$202.79 $168.99Incl. Tax$181.81 $151.51
- 10% Offezlok Electric BoltNarrow profile electric bolt. Dual voltage and can be used in fail safe or fail ...Incl. Tax$121.07 $100.89Incl. Tax$108.55 $90.46
- 10% OffTrimec ES6000 Electric Lock - Mortice FittingHeavy duty electric lock suitable for wooden or metal swinging or sliding door. ...Incl. Tax$1,343.23 $1,119.36Incl. Tax$1,204.27 $1,003.56
- 10% OffTrimec ES6000 Electric Lock -Surface FittingHeavy duty electric lock suitable for wooden or metal swinging or sliding door. ...Incl. Tax$688.76 $573.97Incl. Tax$617.51 $514.59
- Trimec ES8000 V-Lock Electic BoltHeavy duty electric lock with a V shaped strike which ensures that when the bolt...Incl. Tax$865.00 $720.83
- 10% OffTrimec EL111 Cabinet LockA smaller electric lock designed for use on cabinets with swinging or sliding do...Incl. Tax$185.80 $154.83Incl. Tax$166.58 $138.82
- 10% OffTate Colson Deedlock Monitored Solonoid BoltThe Tate Colson Solonoid is a deedlock monitored solonoid bolt. Power failure mo...Incl. Tax$179.89 $149.91Incl. Tax$161.28 $134.40
Solenoid bolts are a type of locking mechanism appropriate for most doors. The name comes from the locking activation by use of a solenoid, a coil wound into a tightly packed helix. Solenoid bolts are electro-magnetic devices which can be manufactured to trigger both when switched on or switched off, depending on user choice, a function that acts as a fail-safe in the event of power failure. When activated, the bolt is forced into the strike, preventing the door from opening. Solenoid bolts are known, depending on product, to have a holding force of up to 1,000kg, making them an ideal choice for both private and commercial property. They are often used in high-security buildings, where the activation of an alarm can trigger the solenoid bolts to lock the premises down.
The Tate Colson deedlock monitored solenoid bolt is a standard and functional choice for distance locking. It comes with a power failure mode that triggers an unlock, which can be preferable in case of sudden power loss with people still in the building. They are dual monitored with a voltage of 12V DC and come competitively priced from easylocks.