- Tate Colson Deedlock Monitored Solonoid BoltThe Tate Colson Solonoid is a deedlock monitored solonoid bolt. Power failure mo...Incl. Tax£131.86 £109.88
- Trimec EL111 Cabinet LockA smaller electric lock designed for use on cabinets with swinging or sliding do...Incl. Tax£131.47 £109.56
- 14% OffTrimec ES8000 V-Lock Electic BoltHeavy duty electric lock with a V shaped strike which ensures that when the bolt...Incl. Tax£612.05 £510.04Incl. Tax£527.99 £439.99
- Trimec ES6000 Electric Lock -Surface FittingHeavy duty electric lock suitable for wooden or metal swinging or sliding door. ...Incl. Tax£487.34 £406.12
- Trimec ES6000 Electric Lock - Mortice FittingHeavy duty electric lock suitable for wooden or metal swinging or sliding door. ...Incl. Tax£950.44 £792.03
- ezlok Electric BoltNarrow profile electric bolt. Dual voltage and can be used in fail safe or fail ...Incl. Tax£91.32 £76.10
- ezlok Shear LockElectromagnetic locks, commonly known as maglocks, have a large magnetic coil. W...Incl. Tax£152.96 £127.47
Solenoid bolts are a type of locking mechanism appropriate for most doors. The name comes from the locking activation by use of a solenoid, a coil wound into a tightly packed helix. Solenoid bolts are electro-magnetic devices which can be manufactured to trigger both when switched on or switched off, depending on user choice, a function that acts as a fail-safe in the event of power failure. When activated, the bolt is forced into the strike, preventing the door from opening. Solenoid bolts are known, depending on product, to have a holding force of up to 1,000kg, making them an ideal choice for both private and commercial property. They are often used in high-security buildings, where the activation of an alarm can trigger the solenoid bolts to lock the premises down.
The Tate Colson deedlock monitored solenoid bolt is a standard and functional choice for distance locking. It comes with a power failure mode that triggers an unlock, which can be preferable in case of sudden power loss with people still in the building. They are dual monitored with a voltage of 12V DC and come competitively priced from easylocks.