Stainless Steel Padlocks
- Maxus Discus PadlockChrome Plated Steel discus padlocks from Maxus. High quality and high security. ...Incl. Tax$12.97 $10.81
- Abus 92 Series Armoured Shutter PadlocksThe Abus 92 Series Armoured Shutter PadlocK has a solid brass body encased in ha...Incl. Tax$53.24 $44.37
- Ifam 85000 Series Chrome Long Shackle PadlockThe Ifam 85000 Series Chrome Long Shackle Padlock Is a marine grade padlock with...Incl. Tax$11.60 $9.67
- Ifam 45000 Series Chrome Close Shackle PadlockThe Ifam 45000 Series Chrome Close Shackle Padlock Is a Marine grade padlock wit...Incl. Tax$23.63 $19.69
- Squire DCL Discus PadlocksThe Squire DCL Discus Padlocks offers a stainless steel body and a hardened clos...Incl. Tax$29.11 $24.26
- Abus 26 Series Premium Diskus PadlocksThe Abus 26 Series Premium Diskus Padlocks Is the original Abus 26 Series padloc...Incl. Tax$36.77 $30.64
- Abus 24 Series Marine Grade Diskus PadlocksThe Abus 24 Series Marine Grade Diskus Padlocks Is a marine grade version of the...Incl. Tax$29.33 $24.44
- Ifam 85000 Marine Rust Proof Brass Body PadlockThe Ifam marine rust proof brass body padlockis a high rust resistant marine pad...Incl. Tax$10.94 $9.12
- Ifam Magnetic PadlockIfam Magnetic Padlock has ahardened steel shackle that utilises a magnetic openi...Incl. Tax$18.65 $15.54
- Abus 83CS/50 Series Closed Shackle Steel PadlockAbus 83CS/50 Series Closed Shackle Steel Padlock has a Nano Protect rust resista...Incl. Tax$67.80 $56.50
- Master Excel Discus PadlockThe Master Excel discus padlock has a Patented Boron Carbide alloy Octagonal Sha...Incl. Tax$17.68 $14.73
A padlock is a type of portable lock which has a solid metal body and a lockable shackle. The shackle can be passed through hooks, chains and staple locks to stop unauthorized access into buildings and prevent theft of personal items. Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials used to create padlocks, as it has high corrosion levels and is sturdy and durable. The padlocks will also have been treated internally to prevent rusting and prolong the life of the lock. These properties ensure stainless steel padlocks remain a popular choice for use in marine or harsh weather environments.
The Zone 200 stainless steel padlock features a classic design with a toughened shackle that is locked with a secure double ball locking mechanism. It is available in three different sizes, and spare keys can be purchased for a small fee. The stylish and sturdy IFAM stainless steel padlock uses a magnetic opening system instead of the standard key blank system.