Straight Shackle Padlocks
- Viro Chain Link PadlockThe Viro Chain Link Padlock is a solid brass body padlock with a strengthened st...Incl. Tax£40.25 £33.54
- Maxus Hardened Steel Straight Shackle Padlock Keyed to DifferMaxus Hardened Steel Straight Shackle Padlocks are perfect for use on roller shu...Incl. Tax£39.55 £32.96
- Maxus Double Slot Straight Shackle PadlockAnvil padlock to secure 2 chain link ends with maximum protection. A hardened st...Incl. Tax£28.19 £23.49
- Iseo Boxer Euro Shutter PadlockThe Iseo Boxer Euro Shutter Padlock Is supplied with an Interchangable cylinder ...Incl. Tax£96.01 £80.01
- Viro Mini Condor Roller Shutter PadlockThe Viro Monolith Hardened Straight Shackle Padlock is a strong steel padlock fo...Incl. Tax£83.35 £69.46
- Viro Totem Chain PadlockThe Viro Totem Chain Padlock is a cylinder shaped solid steel padlock for use wi...Incl. Tax£34.33 £28.61
- Viro Panzer Armoured Straight Shackle Euro PadlockThe Viro Panzer Armoured Straight Shackle Padlocks are a specially designed shap...Incl. Tax£88.54 £73.78
- Viro Thor Hardened Anvil PadlockThe Viro Thor Hardened Anvil Padlock is a strong steel padlock for the most safe...Incl. Tax£62.02 £51.68
- ezlok Straight Shackle Chain PadlockThe easylocks straight shackle chain padlock is a hardened body security chain p...Incl. Tax£20.71 £17.26
Straight shackle padlocks feature a solid metal body and a horizontal sliding shackle. The sturdy horizontal shackle mechanism is tamper-proof, which makes it ideal for use in high security areas or on highly valuable belongings. Straight shackle locks have a rectangular shaped body and a shackle which can be attached onto shutter hasps, chains and staple locks. Single straight shackle locks are most commonly used on roller shutter doors or containers, while double slot shackle locks are used to securely attach chains together.
A large selection of different size and styles of straight shackle locks are available to purchase. Stainless steel straight shackle locks are hardened and internally treated to provide a durable and rust-resistant padlock which is able to withstand harsh weather conditions. easylock sell over 20 different types of straight shackle padlocks, and they are official stockists of some of the leading brands in the lock and security solution industry, including Maxus, Viro, IFAM, Squire and Zone.