- Supra C500 Police Approved Key SafeThe Supra C500 Police Approved Key Safe has been designed following extensive co...Incl. Tax£86.92 £72.43Out of stock
- Supra S7 Big Box Key SafeThe Supra S7 Big box key safehas a quick change push button combination, the wea...Incl. Tax£81.38 £67.82Out of stock
- Supra Portable Key SafeThe Supra Portable Key Safe has a quick change push button combination, the weat...Incl. Tax£55.03 £45.86Out of stock
- Supra Slimline GE Key SafeThe Supra Slimline GE Key Safe has a quick change push button combination, the w...Incl. Tax£66.47 £55.39Out of stock
- Supra Permanent Key SafeThe Supra Permanent Key Safe has a quick change push button combination, the wea...Incl. Tax£66.47 £55.39Out of stock
Supra UK is a subsidiary of Supra, a global company with a headquarters in Oregon, USA. The company was founded in 1955 by an estate agent called Delbert Williams and today is a leading provider of key management systems. Williams came up with an ingenious solution to the problem of showing clients round homes and struggling to locate the keys to each house. The answer was a lockable key box, to give instant, one-key access. The company grew, and in 1990 introduced the first electronic key box, the Entrycard. Further developments have included the iBox in 2002, which used an infra-red signal, and a Bluetooth iBox in 2010 that allowed smart phones to communicate directly with the box and link to the internet-based portal, SupraNet. The company continues to produce high-quality, mechanical key solutions, using master keys or combination locks. Many of the company’s UK products, which can be purchased online from easylocks, are police-approved as part of the Secured by Design initiative. These items all provide users with the ultimate peace of mind and reassurance that their property is highly secure. The Supra C500 Police Approved Key Safe has been awarded LPS1175 Level 1 accreditation; the highest level ever given to a UK key safe. It includes advanced security features such as a pry-resistant long-travel bolt and a clutch mechanism that prevents forcing of the handle.