Tate Colson Hardware
- 10% OffTate Colson Concealed Door LoopThe Tate Colson concealed door loop has a length of 450mm and is surfaced mounte...Incl. Tax£9.01 £7.51Incl. Tax£8.08 £6.73
- 10% OffTate Colson Armoured Door LoopThe Tate Colson armoured door loop is ideal for high risk areas. Door loop is su...Incl. Tax£17.64 £14.70Incl. Tax£15.82 £13.18
- 10% OffTate Colson Budget Door LoopThe Tate Colson budget door loops is for use with access control in secure areas...Incl. Tax£17.64 £14.70Incl. Tax£15.82 £13.18
- 10% OffElectric UPVC Latch And Deadbolt KeepElectric UPVC Latch And Deadbolt Keep. Suitable for multipoint locks Fail secure...Incl. Tax£104.48 £87.07
- 10% OffTate Colson Deedlock Monitored Solonoid BoltThe Tate Colson Solonoid is a deedlock monitored solonoid bolt. Power failure mo...Incl. Tax£140.54 £117.12Incl. Tax£126.00 £105.00
Tate Colson is part of Securefast plc, a multi-national company which has been providing fire protection and security products for more than a century. The company was originally based in the traditional lock manufacturing area of Willenhall in the UK, but moved to Cannock in 2008. Today it is in the list of the UK’s Hot 100 companies. Two private companies, Tate Fire & Security and Colson, were both acquired by Securefast in the 2000s, and were merged to form a specialist division producing fire and security products. Among their notable brands are the DEEDLOCK electro-magnetic range of locks, bolts and strikers, and a range of concealed and armoured door loops, both of which can be purchased online from easylocks. Tate Colson has a highly experienced technical team, who constantly develop new products, such as the recently-launched Tate Solutions Doorson Operator. This is designed for high usage sliding door operations, with extremely efficient power consumption obtained by using an innovative sleeping mode. Tate Colson has membership of Secure by Design, the Doors and Hardware Federation and the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers, ensuring that they are fully aware of all new developments and changes that happen in the areas of fire and security provision.