- 14% OffMaxus modern style nightlatchThe maxus modern-style nightlatch is a high-quality nightlatch which features ma...Incl. Tax$13.27 $11.06
- 14% OffMaxus Traditional NightlatchMaxus Traditional Nightlatch comes complete with a 6 pin cylinder all fixings...Incl. Tax$9.18 $7.65
- 14% OffYale 84 and 88 Traditional NightlatchThe Yale 84/88 traditional nightlatch is a Standard security nightlatch which ca...Incl. Tax$24.58 $20.48
- 14% OffUnion 1026 Traditional NightlatchThe Union 1026 traditional nightlatch is a Standard security nightlatch. The Uni...Incl. Tax$27.54 $22.95
- 14% OffYale 77 Traditional Rim Cylinder NightlatchThe Yale 77 Traditional nightlatch is a narrow style nightlatch. Ideal for secur...Incl. Tax$18.19 $15.16
- 14% OffYale 706 Traditional Rim Cylinder NightlatchThe Yale 706 Traditional nightlatch is a narrow style nightlatch. The Yale 706 T...Incl. Tax$16.61 $13.84
- 14% OffEra 133 Traditional Rim Cylinder NightlatchThe Era 133 Traditional Rim cylinder nightlatch. Is a traditional style nightlat...Incl. Tax$20.78 $17.32
Traditional nightlatches are a simple and straightforward way to effectively lock doors, whilst at the same time help to reassure occupants inside with regards to their security. If it is locked, a traditional nightlatch can be operated from inside the house by turning the lever handle, by hand, to open the door. Once the door is closed firmly, it is locked (unless the snib is engaged to hold the latch back). A key is then required to gain access to the door from the outside.
The Ezlok Traditional Nightlatch is an economy nightlatch available in 40mm or 60mm backset. The ERA 133 Traditional Rim Cylinder Nightlatch has a 60mm backset, case 92mm by 65mm. The Yale 706 has a 40mm backset, case 58mm by 66mm. The Yale 77 has a 60mm backset, case 90mm by 66mm., with all of these models coming complete with cylinder, fixings and two keys. Union 1026, Yale 84 and 88 have a reversible latch so they can be used for doors that open outwards. The Union L1027 and L1028 can also be reversed for outward opening doors and can be purchased as a case only, or with cylinder. The Traditional Nightlatches are available in a variety of finishes and are available from easylocks, the UK’s main supplier of Nightlatches.