Transom Door Closers
- Dorma RTS85 Side Load ArmThe RTS85 Side Load Arm Is only for use with the Dorma RTS85. ...Incl. Tax£22.43 £18.69
- Adams Rite DC51-V Transom Door CloserThe Adams Rite DC51-V Transom Door Closer is designed to be fitted in the top o...Incl. Tax£148.58 £123.82
- Axim TC8800 Transom CloserThe Axim TC8800 Transom Closer Is suitable for shop fitting glass doors, they ar...Incl. Tax£183.36 £152.80
- Dorma RTS85 Transom CloserThe Dorma RTS85 Transom Closer Is suitable for shop fitting glass doors, they ar...Incl. Tax£130.86 £109.05
- Dorma RTS85 End Load ArmThe RTS85 End Load Arm Is only for use with the Dorma RTS85. ...Incl. Tax£28.81 £24.01
Particularly in shops, offices and other working environments, it may be more suitable to mount a door closer high up on the transom of the door, rather than at a midway point further down. Whether they are single or double, shop fitting glass doors almost invariably require transom door closers to work effectively. With the capacity to control the speed of movement and the option of a back stop if required, transom door closers ensure doors operate smoothly and safely.
The Dorma RTS85 Transom Closer is a popular choice, offering the option of variable "hold open" angles to ensure the door opens to an appropriate level for its use. Compatible Dorma RTS85 End Load Arm components can be purchased at the same time, providing everything needed to ensure the door works effectively. Suitable for either a single door or a double set, easylocks' transom door closers are a superb solution to the problem of banging doors or those that open too widely, allowing customers, visitors or workers to enter premises easily and safely.