Vehicle Clamps, Anchors & Locks
- Oxford Anchor Force Ground Vehicle AnchorThe Oxford anchor force ground vehicle Anchor is an extra Strong Bolt-down Groun...Incl. Tax£80.70 £67.25
- Maxus Black Hardened Steel Vehicle AnchorMaxus Black Hardened Steel Vehicle Anchor fits all chain and cable sizes and is ...Incl. Tax£16.40 £13.67
- Ifam Fold Flat Ground Vehicle AnchorThe Ifam fold flat ground vehicle anchoris made from hardened steel, chrome and ...Incl. Tax£43.08 £35.90
- PJB Folded Vehicle AnchorThe easylocks folded wall vehicle anchor is a high security wall bracket anchor ...Incl. Tax£18.36 £15.30
- PJB Double Bridge Wall Vehicle AnchorThe easylocks double bridge wall vehicle anchor is a high Security Double Bridge...Incl. Tax£57.18 £47.65
Vehicle clamps, anchors, and locks are used to secure vehicles to prevent unauthorised removal and theft. There are two primary methods: removable parking posts anchored into the ground and wheel clamps. The parking posts are made from heavy duty steel tubing and kept in the engaged position by robust padlocks. Wheel clamps may be fitted to one or several wheels of a vehicle and prevent wheel rotation or wheel removal. Motorcycles are secured using various ground or wall anchors, heavy duty chains, and padlocks. Caravans and trailers can be secured using any of the above means or using devices to prevent coupling or uncoupling from a vehicle.
The ezlok folding parking post is kept upright with a discus padlock when in use. ezlock also have a parking post with a removable pole. Autolock has a ram resistant parking post with a 100 mm square tube installed inside a robust tube, whereas Oxford has several ground anchors for motorcycles made from hardened steel designed to accept chains or steel cables. They also offer the Oxford Boss specialised alarm lock, which is a secure padlock fitted with a high pitched alarm that sounds if an attempt is made to open or remove the lock without the key.